Chapter 9

The sudden appearance of Shen Mingyun was like a timely rain for the Luo family.
At this time, Luo Shuyu is aggressive, and can force them to show their true shape at any time. With Shen Mingyun’s disturbance, they can also relax and think about a relatively favorable countermeasure.

From the day when Shen Mingyun moved into Luo’s house, he often suddenly appeared in the place where various incidents and disputes occurred. He helped Luo Renshou solve the court problem, helped Liu solve the family’s balance of payments, and helped the housekeeper how to give The shop creates revenue. They have habitually turned one eye and closed one eye. The habit becomes natural, and they don’t care much about the details of Shen Mingyun’s sudden appearance. Instead, they feel that it is normal for Shen Mingyun to appear at any time.

Shen Mingyun shook a fan, pretending to be chic, and walked into the hall swayingly, looking crookedly like willow branches moved by the wind.

Several young children in the Luo family like to learn from his every move. They only think that this is more topical than other young boys and girls. In Shen Mingyun’s words, they are the front-end of fashion trends. I don’t know, Shen Mingyun would do this purely because he was originally a man. There are only men and women in their world. There are no sons. He dangling is actually not a proper way. He can’t walk well, so how can he be an example? , He doesn’t like Luo Shuyu, it’s better to say that Luo Shuyu didn’t take him seriously from the bottom of his heart.

Although Luo Shuyu is also jealous of Luo Shuyu’s appearance and “advanced temperament”, he has always been in the first place when it comes to attacking Luo Shuyu with outsiders.

Before Liu was promoted to his wife, he was the son of a concubine, no matter how much Liu was favored, he was the son of a concubine, and Luo Shuyu was born as the son of a concubine. They were better than his brothers. At that time, Luo Shuyu hated Luo Shuyu extremely. After Luo Shuyu became a son, he still hated him, as if Luo Shuyu was born against him.

At this time, Luo Shuyu was naturally closer to Shen Mingyun: “Cousin, you came just right, you have always been fair, and give us a comment.”

Shen Mingyun’s smile was bright at this time, and with his silky eyes, Luo Shuyu only felt a little bit of dusty smell.
In the book, Shen Mingyun often talks about words such as “Everyone is born equal,” “Everyone is independent,” “Everyone has rights and obligations”, etc., to endorse noble morals, but in fact they are like this. Almost all the substitute words in his mind are “indigenous”, “ancient”, “brain-handicapped”, “stupid”, “mentally retarded” and other indecent words. Better, let him have a higher status and a more comfortable life.

Luo Shuyu quietly watched Shen Mingyun’s next performance.

Obviously he learned what happened from the system, but he showed a surprised expression: “What’s the matter with you? Everyone can discuss things carefully.”

Luo Shuyu feels that Shen Mingyun is now like an aunt dealing with neighbourhood disputes. The more she looks, the more she looks, he raised his eyelids: “Why, does my cousin have to get involved in our Luo family? Still think he has the ability to take care of my deceased mother. Make a decision, you even take advantage of the dead?”

Shen Mingyun was startled, what Luo Shuyu was saying: “What takes advantage of the dead?”

Luo Shuyu faintly buttoned him a hat: “I’m discussing my mother’s dowry with my father. What do you mean by discussing it carefully? Do you want to divide my mother’s dowry?”

Shen Mingyun paused, and he quickly read the task panel in his mind, Luo Shuyu’s mother’s dowry, but the description of the information was not written like that.