Chapter 57

Li Mingjin took Luo Shuyu into the city with great strength.

The one who came to greet them was the prefect of Gucheng Zhu Chengye.

Taishou Zhu saluted the two of them: “I have met the three princes, and the three princes and concubines.”

Li Mingjin was friendly: “You don’t need to be polite.”

Prefect Zhu had a dark skin, and he showed eight white teeth when he laughed: “The next official took His Highness to the newly vacated residence.”

Li Mingjin and his party have been in the dust all the way, and they want to freshen up first: “Okay, settle down first, and other matters can be discussed tomorrow.”
Zhu Taishou: “The next official will arrange a dust washing banquet for His Royal Highness tomorrow evening. Do you think it is feasible?”

Li Mingjin nodded and said concisely: “Yes.”
Prefect Zhu laughed again with his white teeth showing, “His Royal Highness, please.”

Prefect Zhu first led them to the arranged mansion.

Except for Luo Shuyu sitting in the carriage, everyone else was riding on horseback.
In the winter, there are only a few people along the street, and they look numb, completely depressed, perhaps because of the cold weather.

Luo Shuyu sighed. It was really cold outside. It is estimated that those who are still walking outside the house at this moment are forced to do it.

New city, new residence, everything is brand new.

Here, there are no princes who are staring at them, no one will stare at them day by day, and there are no malicious gazes for the time being.

However, they cannot relax their vigilance.
Taking the luggage to the new residence, Li Mingjin was talking to Prefect Zhu. The polite Prefect Zhu made people feel uncomfortable.

Before coming, Li Mingjin asked Emperor Tiansheng for a list of local officials and generals. To say that the longest in office is the Zhu Taishou, who has worked for ten years and has never left.

Being so polite to Li Mingjin now makes Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu suspicious. What they inquired about the character of the prefect Zhu does not seem to be the case. According to his colleagues in the capital back then, prefect Zhu was always unsmiling and jealous.

Ten years can change a person.

It seems that what they inquired about is really different from what they actually saw, and they must be in-depth contact before they can understand it, otherwise it is really difficult to determine a person’s personality.

The book is based on Shen Mingyun’s perspective. Most of the content is related to the Zhenbei General. Other characters have very few pen and ink. Basically, Zhu Taishou and others have not appeared in the text. Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin can only learn about him through inquiries. Behave and act style.

When saw it today, found that this person did not match the rumors, and never heard others mention his dark skin. He was relatively smooth in his work. At first glance, he looked like a good old person and talked well, but in fact, he didn’t give them any information. supply.

Luo Shuyu didn’t think much about it for the time being. He just wrote down the doubts in his heart. There will be a dust washing feast for Li Mingjin and him tomorrow. He will also attend and study it carefully.

The residence Zhu Taishou arranged for them was a three-in house. Although it was not as unique and spacious as the capital, it should be one of the best houses in Gucheng, enough for Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu to live here for a year or two.
He thought that the third prince and the third prince had an opinion on this, but he didn’t expect that they were not dissatisfied at all, so they just moved in.
After Zhu Taishou completed his guiding task, he left.