Chapter 119

Li Mingjin and the fourth prince Li Mingchun have met once, which is the last of their lives. During the chat between the fourth prince and Li Mingjin, two questions were buried for him: one is Shen Mingyun’s life experience, and the other is the true identity of the two children. .

After the Fourth Prince and Li Mingjin had a meal, Shen Mingyun also wanted to meet Luo Shuyu and let him keep his child.
He still doesn’t understand why, as the protagonist, he actually became a prisoner of the villain. Was it the wrong way for him to traverse, or the wrong way for him to be the protagonist? what is the problem? Since the defeat of the Four Princes, he was caught by Luo Shuyu, and the system has never appeared again.

Once as a man, he was still used to getting shaved, his hair grew a layer in a few days, and he felt that he was a little more manly.
Their family was locked up in another courtyard very far away from the Fourth Prince’s Mansion. The only people they received were palace maids and guards who never said a word. Others didn’t. Shen Mingyun wanted to escape, but the system was not there. , And he didn’t even see the mall again, as if he had become an ordinary person with no system and no props like in his previous life.

He began to feel very panicked, what could he do in another world without a system, could he only die with the four princes?
Shen Mingyun finally realized the key issue, he would die, he would be executed secretly for the crime of rebellion and collaborating with the enemy, even if he was the four princes and concubines!
He knew that he was about to die!
Even if he is an ordinary person, everyone knows the truth about winning and losing, but he feels it more deeply now.

He is eager to meet Luo Shuyu. He thinks Luo Shuyu is a traverser. He must be a traverser, either in the fast-travel mode or the same transversal mode as him. He thinks Luo Shuyu is his kind!

If he determines that Luo Shuyu is a super wearer, it doesn’t seem to be a big problem to lose to his hands. After all, he is not losing to the aboriginals. Maybe after he died, he returned to modern times and continued to be his Buddhist salted fish? Why not take it, everything he has experienced now is just a game, or a dream, and he comforts himself in this way.

It was not until Li Mingchun asked him about the system, and after the two had an “open heart” dialogue, did he realize how stupid he had been all along. When he communicated with the system and used props, he was discovered by Li Mingchun early on. NS.

“So, Li Mingchun, you married me to take advantage of me?” Shen Mingyun was shaking with anger.

The fourth prince, Li Mingchun, wanted to be even more angry. Anyone who heard that his child would be taken back sooner or later would have this reaction, and all this was brought to him by Shen Mingyun. The so-called last happy family life disappeared in these. Inside the lie.

“I used you? How did we get married? You don’t know? You are like a butterfly, hooking up this man, hooking up that man, to the point where you are now, don’t mention it, I ask you, our children are real people. Or is it just a tool for your purpose!”
Excluding the long-broken relationship between the two, the four princes valued only his two children, and now the two children do not exist in a certain sense, and his last sustenance is gone!

Shen Mingyun was dumbfounded when he asked, “What kind of children are tools? They were not born in October because of my hard work. Don’t you be responsible for saying this? The children weren’t the ones you grew up watching. Are they like tool people!”

The four princes were refuted by Shen Mingyun and had nothing to say. His children really have no problems. From a small baby to growing up, they are normal. They can eat, sleep, cry, make trouble, and get sick, but why did his third brother tell him Is this to make him feel at ease or not at ease?