Chapter 27

Recently, Li Mingjin used a clever method to transfer the drawings given by Luo Shuyu to the crown prince. The crown prince was not a fuel-efficient lamp, which made the prince not sleep well. Li Mingjin’s little doubt about the existence of Luo Shuyu gradually decreased.

At the beginning of the fight, Li Mingjin suspected that Luo Shuyu was suddenly too strange to him. Not only did she cry at him when she first saw him, but she also offered to send him drawings. He was skeptical at one time, and then after an investigation, it was discovered that the prince’s personal verification of the drawings did not seem to disadvantage him. His prince and concubine were credible, mainly because he really did not find any shortcomings. , Everything is top-notch, he is beautiful and kind, he looks particularly good to him, and has a very good temper.

When Luo Shuyu asked Chen Rong, Li Mingjin also observed his expression. He asked naturally, and his expression was no different.

Li Mingjin swallowed the millet cake, Laro Shuyu sat where he was just sitting, and asked him, “How do you want to know his origin?”

It is true that Luo Shuyu only noticed this incident when he saw Chen Rong. I didn’t think of it because I didn’t meet it before. Now when he encounters people and plots related to the book, relevant content will automatically appear in his mind. I don’t want to miss any useful information.
Looking for Li Mingjin in the study with the millet cake was also a temporary motive. Unlike the blueprint, he thought about the reason for the response in advance. He suddenly asked Chen Rong, there was really no special reason to explain.
However, he changed his mind and got an idea again. When Shen Mingyun couldn’t explain the fresh ideas he came up with in the book, he explained it to the old foreign man. Instead, he could use the previously invented “that mysterious and credible person”.

Luo Shuyu “Do you remember the mysterious person I mentioned to you?”
Li Mingjin: “I remember.” But he has never seen the mysterious person mentioned by Luo Shuyu. Xu met Luo Shuyu before they married.

Luo Shuyu took advantage of the situation. It seemed that it was not a big problem to replace the book with Mystery. It was just to personify it. He was not a lie, and said sincerely: “He told me a lot of things, and he heard him mention it before. A Mr. Chen surnamed was quite intelligent, resourceful, and a rare talent. I wonder if he is the same as Mr. Chen in our house, so I have this question.”

Li Mingjin: “So that’s the case.” Chen Rong, as his staff, is so big that he can’t see him when he looks up, and there is no need to hide it from Luo Shuyu. He said, “Chen Rong was the one who took the initiative to mention that he wanted to be me. One of the aides, the ancestors had a champion, and later because of the change of dynasty, the family moved to Jiangnan, which is considered innocent. But this person is a bit weird and has no interest in imperial examinations, but as you said, he is resourceful and thoughtful. There were also people before. I recommended him to me, but I ignored it. I thought that talented people would choose to go to the Prince’s Mansion or the Grand Prince’s Mansion. Later, to my surprise, he recommended himself to me. I asked him why he chose to go to the Third Prince’s Mansion. Man, he told me that he just wanted to keep it safe, but he didn’t know what he meant.”

Luo Shuyu: “Xu means literally?”

Li Mingjin: “No matter what, it’s just an extra mouth in our house, but it doesn’t affect anything.”

Luo Shuyu smiled: “That’s true.”

At this time, it is not appropriate to ask Li Mingjin whether to fight for that position. The eldest prince and the prince are fighting hard now. Why not watch them fight to the death, and occasionally add a little firewood to them, wouldn’t it be more interesting?