Chapter 15

Li Mingjin, who didn’t know anything, immediately felt like a bolt from the blue and misfortune came from the sky after receiving the report of the setback!

How did his future imperial concubine know that he would go to Huancai Pavilion to listen to music on weekdays.

At this moment, he was sitting gloomily in the study, picking up a pen, and was about to write to Luo Shuyu to explain.

He hadn’t written yet, he thought again, why he rushed to explain why he didn’t do anything wrong.

Isn’t explanation equal to cover up?
After thinking about it for a while, Luo Shuyu doesn’t leave home on weekdays. Why would he pay attention to places like Huancai Pavilion? What does he want to do? First asked him for someone, and now it is Liang Xian’er of Huancai Pavilion.
He thought it was Luo Shuyu who first asked him to ask someone to find out about his mother, but that was not the case. His imperial concubine knew more than he thought. He was a talent.

He sent Ansan and Anjiu over, Anjiu was on duty at Luo Shuyu’s side, and Ansan came back to report the situation.

Li Mingjin stopped the pen in her hand: “How did he ask about Huancai Pavilion, even I know Liang Xianer’s music.”

Set three: “The subordinates don’t know, Lord Luo mainly wants us to stare at Shen Mingyun secretly.”

Li Mingjin: “Shen Mingyun?”

Ansan explained: “It was Shen Mingyun, who came from the north to join the Luo family last year. Gongzi Luo’s cousin was the one who copied Li Bai’s “Almost Wine” and now lives in the Shen family. Second intersection.”

“It’s him.” Li Mingjin suddenly realized that there was such a person, but he never cared much, just treating it as an extra passerby.
“Master, do you remember the rumors that you had a relationship with Young Master Shen a few days ago? Young Master Luo cares about it.” Ansan has always positioned himself as an intimate little quilted jacket for the master, one with a special job. The confidant guard of the direction.

Li Mingjin tapped Nan’s wooden table with his fingertips. If Luo Shuyu made people stare at Shen Mingyun because he was jealous, he instantly felt that this reason was quite valid.

The heartbeat was a little bit faster, it turned out that he cared so much about himself.

Li Mingjin: “Then follow the imperial concubine’s idea, let you stare at whoever you are staring at. Also, find someone to change the rumors in the market. At that time, who was it?”

Set three: “When Shen Mingyun first opened the store, he was suppressed by the opposite store and borrowed your name. You didn’t care at that time.”
Li Mingjin: “I remember that Shen Mingyun saw me like a mouse and a cat? Since he was afraid of me, he was bold enough to do things under my banner. Make things cleaner.”

Set three: “The subordinates will let everyone know that you have nothing to do with him.”

Li Mingjin took a look at what Duan Luo Shuyu had told him. One was that Li Bai’s collection of poems was plagiarized, and the other was a drawing. Both of these things did have the shadow of Shen Mingyun. What’s wrong with this person?
He still has an impression of this person and is particularly nosy, as if he can be seen everywhere, except for the prince, the eldest brother and the fourth brother seem to have a good impression of him, but he really didn’t care about this person.

When they went to Luofu for the first time a few days ago, the eldest brother and the fourth brother confided in his kind words and explained to him about plagiarizing other people’s poems. They all said that this person is innocent, straightforward and naive, and is a rare temperament. The middleman must have done this kind of thing because he was bewitched by others.
Li Mingjin used to pay very little attention to the situation of the Luo family, and the only person he followed was Luo Shuyu. Does this Shen Mingyun occupy the mind of his family’s imperial concubine too much? What did he do to his family’s docile imperial concubine?