Chapter 31

It’s dark, please close your eyes. This game has another name, called Werewolf Kill.
Shen Mingyun was very lazy at the beginning to follow their modern werewolf killing game directly, but later found that the word killing was too taboo, so the game was changed to dark, please close your eyes. It is very suitable for party use and helps to drive Atmosphere.

Luo Shuyu thought to himself that this game is the only one that is worth playing, not to ruin the future and the family.

Everyone said that it was a new game and didn’t know how to play it, but almost everyone knew the rules.

Even though the prince and the prince concubine proposed it, everyone was also quite shameful, especially the eldest prince, thinking that they would win back a city in the game later.

No, the ten people in the game become the prince, the prince, the eldest prince, the eldest prince, Li Mingjin, Luo Shuyu, the fourth prince, and two minor princes, and a near prince, a total of ten people.

Now that the Werewolf Killing has been changed to dark, please close your eyes, and the name of the character on the card has also been relatively changed, which is not a difficult task.

Werewolves were replaced by bandits, civilians were replaced by common people, witches were replaced by saints, hunters were replaced by hunters, and prophets were replaced by fairies.

The maid who knew the rules of the game began to deal with them. There were ten cards in total, three bandits, three people, one saint, one catcher, and one fairy.
Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin each got one in their hands, neither of them showed each other the cards.

The rules of the game are very simple. When speaking, anyone can reveal their identity or hide their identity.

Luo Shuyu got a bandit card, he put the card on the table calmly, and the bandit card was fun.

Attendant: “Please close your eyes at dark. It is night time when bandits suddenly appear in Qingshan Town.”

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin both closed their eyes at the same time.

Chambermaid: “Please open your eyes, please close your eyes. Bandits, please open your eyes, please specify who you want to bring back to the cottage tonight.

Luo Shuyu opened his eyes and found the other two princes and grand princes who had obtained the bandit card. He didn’t expect everyone to be so lucky.

This time is really fun and exciting.
The princess did not expect that the game she had arranged would be so dramatic, but the game has to go on. She will point to an underage prince. Luo Shuyu and the eldest concubine have agreed. It seems that taking him away is the most There is no suspense.

Chambermaid: “Please confirm the three bandits who will bring them back to the cottage.”

The three of Luo Shuyu nodded.
Next are the saint and the fairy. The saint has a bottle of antidote and a bottle of poison. You can only use one bottle at a time. The fairy can check the true identity of one of them every night.

Chambermaid: “It’s dawn. Last night, the saint used the medicine to understand, no one was injured. Please explain your views in turn, and your Royal Highness will start speaking.”

The prince’s goal was directed at the eldest prince: “I’m a commoner, I think the eldest brother might be one of the bandits. Since he is a saint taking medicine, then he must take away one person. Okay, that’s all. .”
Luo Shuyu thought that His Royal Highness probably did not study the game much, and knew who was going to be arrested as soon as he came up.