Chapter 99

The four princes once again failed in their strategy, but they have not yet lost on the bright side. The students who committed suicide do not have much to do with him on the bright side. Although this matter was done intentionally, the next thing to think about is how to rise in the sky. Put eye drops on Li Mingjin in front of the emperor.

Shen Mingyun, who happened to lose weight, was about to start a banquet again. However, this banquet was not the same as usual. He used to promote his own skin care products and beauty products. This time, he set an example to promote weight-loss drugs.

He himself is a case. He thinks that jewels and jade are in front of him, so he used his brain to think of how profitable weight-loss drugs in modern society are. In ancient times, there should be many people who wanted to lose weight. Otherwise, how could those ladies who were not in good shape want to go before? He clings together, isn’t it just because he’s about the same figure, everyone wants to hug each other.

Now Shen Mingyun loses weight for the so-called “love”, and the effect is obvious, I have to say that it is really convincing.
This is the prescription he redeemed from the system. It doesn’t kill people, and it does have the effect of losing weight. Of course, Shen Mingyun is also afraid of things, but he can still sell ordinary weight loss pills, which is a lot of money. .

He still handed Luo Shuyu a post this time, but Luo Shuyu refused by saying that he wanted to take care of the children at home. Shen Mingyun himself was unreliable. The system was utterly nagging. Luo Shuyu also mixed his affairs, not to mention that they are now. Hope to stay away from Shen Mingyun.

If you can’t meet, you can’t meet, you can’t touch you, you can’t touch.

The weight-loss pill was really promoted by Shen Mingyun. On the streets of Beijing, you can see the advertisements made by Shen Mingyun spending money every day. The advertising papers for this weight-loss pill were posted everywhere, and many people also tore it off. Take it home as toilet paper.

The advertisement was too loud, and Chen Rong, who lives in the Mansion of the Three Princes, went to buy this weight-loss pill and gave it to Lin Yuan.

They mixed the diet pills into the food for the mice. The chubby mice began to diarrhea every day, and at the end they became disfigured and couldn’t even stand up.

Chen Rong took forest and abyss to Luo Shuyu’s place and went to talk about it.
Luo Shuyu curiously asked: “What kind of medicinal material is it made of? It is said that the little yellow pill is still sweet.” During his recuperation at home, he gained a little weight, but now he has lost weight.

Shen Mingyun’s diet pills are too hot now, he knows how hot they are outside without going out.

forest and abyss said: “The outside is coated with sugar, mainly laxatives, but the amount is very small. You can only take one pill at a time and not more.”

Li Mingjin squeezed the small pill that forest and abyss brought over and said: “This thing is quite expensive. Recently, many officials are vying to buy it, but they still can’t buy it.”

Luo Shuyu said: “These people haven’t seen Shen Mingyun’s routine? His hunger selling principles.”

Li Mingjin: “Because this stuff can really make people lose weight.”

Luo Shuyu had to say that the sales method provided by the system was indeed very useful, and Shen Mingyun had accumulated a lot of wealth for the four princes.

forest and abyss told them again: “I gave a mouse two pills at a time, and it is dead now.”

Luo Shuyu: “Isn’t this the same as poison? It will kill people.”