Chapter 54

Emperor Tiansheng rolled Li Mingjin’s eyes: “Naughty! Is the north side so nice? You, think about it.”

Li Mingjin: “But I don’t worry about leaving him here alone.”

Emperor Tiansheng left a son: “Why don’t you rest assured, isn’t there still me? Is it possible that someone will eat your daughter-in-law and fail? He is your concubine. Who dares to deceive him? Let’s talk about it, your daughter-in-law. It’s not like he’s submissive and doesn’t know how to resist, he’s very smart.”

Li Mingjin insisted: “But no matter how smart he is, I still want to take him north.”
Emperor Tiansheng also insisted on his decision: “No, it’s freezing cold. If something happens halfway, your heart will not hurt.”

Li Mingjin believes in herself: “With me, how can something happen to him.” It was too late to protect him.

Emperor Tiansheng: “I said no, it won’t work. Although you didn’t let you go to the front line to fight, but you can’t take him there. There is no discussion.”

Li Mingjin was so angry that he didn’t want to talk, he wondered if he should secretly take Luo Shuyu away.

Emperor Tiansheng reminded him: “Don’t do things like sneaking people away for me. You are the prince of a country and you are not allowed to make fun of this.”

Li Mingjin had to sullen his head and accompany him to play chess. Emperor Tiansheng was also helpless. He refused Li Mingjin’s request because of many considerations.

The first is the climate in the north; the second is that Li Mingjin is still too young. This decision is still too willful, taking Luo Shuyu to fear that he will be criticized.
Li Mingjin left the palace dejectedly after finishing dinner with Emperor Tiansheng and did not get the expected answer.
On the way back to the mansion, he asked Li Mingjin three times secretly: “His Royal Highness, is there no other way?”

Li Mingjin said annoyedly: “Why don’t you give me an idea.”

The set confessed immediately: “It’s a little stupid, I can’t think of it, or else secretly take the three princes and concubines north?”

His Majesty entered the palace today to beg your Majesty. It is estimated that he has done a long time for psychological construction. However, His Majesty disagrees. The only way he can think of is to take the person away without saying hello.

Li Mingjin stepped on horseback: “Go back to the house first, and then think of other ways.”

Luo Shuyu knew nothing about Li Mingjin ran to the palace to ask Emperor Tiansheng to take him north.

The sky was gloomy and it was about to snow. Luo Shuyu returned to the mansion and waited for a long time, but Li Mingjin did not come back.

I don’t know where he went, it’s mysterious.

It is rare that today there is no need to banquets, nor to enter the palace to accompany the people in the palace to have dinner. Luo Shuyu asked the chef to make the dinner lighter.

Recently, Li Mingjin’s stomach needs a lot of conditioning.

Just after ordering the kitchen, the people who were serving by Li Mingjin came back to report that it was Emperor Tiansheng who left him to eat in the palace, so he would not come back to eat, and return to the mansion later.

Luo Shuyu then knew that he had gone to the palace.

What do you need to carry him into the palace? The Emperor Tiansheng quietly sent someone to let him in? What the hell is it?