Chapter 84

Since the Yan family, which had been standing in the court for many years, was suppressed, the four princes' mansion has become a crowded city, and the greetings are flying in like snowflakes, all wanting to get in touch with the four princes.

The status of the four princes nowadays is rising. Many people can’t find the way, so they try to take other ways. For example, from the perspective of Shen Mingyun, he has now become a sweet steamed bun, and he is holding it wherever he goes. She is also praised for her plump and beautiful body. She is the number one beauty in Beijing, the contemporary concubine Yang, many people also blindly follow Shen Mingyun to eat more and gain more weight, and strive to enter the Four Princes' Mansion.

The four princes looked at the mellow women and sons sent by the officials below, and they all retreated.

After he returned those women and princes, some people even believed that the four princes had a deep affection for the four princes and their concubines. He was a representative of obese beauties.
The four princes sighed privately: Do you have any misunderstandings about my aesthetics?

As for Shen Mingyun, living in the praise of others every day, he is wide-hearted and fat. This weight is hard to lose, and the system urges him to lose weight. However, Shen Mingyun looked at the price of the pill. It was too expensive and he was still reluctant to buy it. Everyone is praising him and doing some small tasks smoothly, but the points are not high, he has to save a little bit. As for the fat thing, everyone says that fat is beautiful. good.

Shen Mingyun is now proud of Concubine Yang, and he is even more reluctant to spend this point to lose weight.

The four princes are the best candidates for the future prince and emperor. Now the right is pulled down, and the left has been supporting the four princes. For a while, his position has not been shaken.

It is now the 21st year of Tiansheng, and the 60th birthday of Emperor Tiansheng is about to come.

After the concubine Lin Gui and the queen were defeated, they never appeared in front of others, and Emperor Tiansheng had no intention of spoiling the new concubine. Only Fei Mei and Concubine Wei Xian could talk next to him.

Concubine Mei has always ignored her. Even though Emperor Tiansheng respects her now, she still loves farming more, and Emperor Tiansheng is willing to accompany her in farming.

Today, the management of the harem is in the hands of Concubine Wei Xian. He has no children of his own. In the management of the harem, he is always right and wrong. It is very fair. There are no complaints from the concubines. The harem is now in a harmony that has never been experienced before. .

The four princes have many supporters in the court, but several bigwigs have yet to show their thoughts.

Although Prime Minister Zuo supported the four princes, his mouth was like a clam shell in the matter of establishing a prince, and he could not pry it open. The four princes could understand his prudence. Zuo Cheng had always stood for the Emperor Tiansheng. Well known. Before he would support the four princes to deal with the Yan family and the prince, he must have been favored by Emperor Tiansheng, but now he has no problem with his attitude towards the four princes, that is, he is not too enthusiastic.

It is not without reason to be trusted by Tiansheng Emperor for many years.
Now whoever sits as the prince is put aside for the time being, the important thing is to take care of the sixtieth birthday of Emperor Tiansheng.

In the Great Xia Kingdom, the big birthday began at fifty, and there was a queen mother above the Emperor Tiansheng.
The emperor’s birthday is a major event. Not only officials go to the palace to have a banquet with the Emperor Tiansheng on that day, but also envoys from neighboring countries will send gifts.