Chapter 81

The four princes who received the secret order quickly fired their troops and set off. Although the movement was small, there were tokens given by Emperor Tiansheng, but they still did not hide the truth from Prime Minister Yan’s faction.

Although the Emperor Tiansheng removed the people from the Yan family’s face, it was difficult to find those who secretly cooperated with the Yan family. If all the people who had contact with him were cleaned up, then the entire court would be empty, but also Because of this, the officials who secretly colluded with the Yan family would inform the Yan family when they heard the news.

What can do with a pawn?

Naturally attacking the city.

Where are the private soldiers of the Yan family and what boundaries do they occupy?

Emperor Tiansheng was not on a whim. He allowed the four princes to set off directly. The coach and generals were arranged in an orderly manner. Even the generals brought back by General Wei were arranged to go in. It can be seen that his determination to remove the Yan family was not a day or two. .

When the four princes bid farewell to Emperor Tiansheng, Emperor Tiansheng was all excited.

The Yan family was finally going to be defeated, and finally to be overthrown by him.

From now on he will no longer have to be constrained by the Yan family.

The so-called relatives are different in front of the imperial power.

Li’s world, but Yan’s power is so powerful that no one in Li’s power can accept it.
As with today’s reversal of Emperor Sheng’s deeds, everyone in the royal family is happy to see it, including those who support the imperial power faction.

A home is not like a home, and a country is not like a country. How can it be powerful? A country can have different voices, but it cannot have many factions. If something happens, who will fight and who will take the responsibility will only be excused.
It is not a matter of two days for the Yan family to raise private soldiers. The Lin family only occupied Dong’an County, but the Yan family occupied more than that.
They occupy a total of three counties. The garrisons of these three counties have already been bought by the Yan family, which is equivalent to being occupied by the Yan family. If the four princes attacked, they would definitely resist, so the purpose of Emperor Tiansheng was only secretly.
People like Yan Cheng in Beijing are already under the control of Emperor Tiansheng, but these are all quiet arrangements. Yan Cheng has no big reason to hold the flag of rebellion and let his people attack the capital. Furthermore, the prince, queen, and queen mother are all there. In the palace, there are actually many things he has to consider, unlike the Lin family, who is desperate.

The stalls of the Yan family shop are large. At this point, what they have to consider is success or failure. If they succeed, they will be famous in the world. If they fail, blood will flow into the river. The Emperor Tiansheng will not let the Yan family go alone, up to eighty. Old women, down to newborn babies.

But now that Emperor Tiansheng has attacked the Yan family’s nest, won’t the Yan family really resist?

Rebellion is inevitable, but of course they will not be stupid enough to play the Yan family’s banner, but if this continues, the Yan family will be swallowed little by little by Emperor Tiansheng and disintegrated little by little.

What would the Yan family do?

It’s still the original question, life and death, who will stay and who will stay.

Prime Minister Yan urgently summoned their aides, what about the situation now?
The advice given by the staff was to see what tricks the Emperor Tiansheng and the Four Princes would use, and whether they really knew all the strongholds of the Yan family.