Chapter 39

Luo Shuyu ignored Li Mingjin all morning after doing some humiliating things in the study room during the day.

Li Mingjin leaned in front of Luo Shuyu and coaxed him twice, but the other party just didn’t give him a good face, so she rubbed her nose and rode to the street to buy him some snacks.

Luo Shuyu naturally didn’t sit idle, and asked people to replace all the thin curtains in the house with thick ones. This winter is coming soon, and the interior of the house has to be arranged.

Recently, he has also been observing the four maids who were arranged by him to do rough work in the main courtyard. The four of them can bear it, and they have not yet shown their feet.

He also mentioned this to Li Mingjin, and hoped that he would send people to pay attention to their actions.

The two of them are now close to each other, trust each other, and are more intimate than ever before. As long as Luo Shuyu finds suspicious places, he will talk to Li Mingjin.

Nothing was wrong with the four maids, but a sneaky one was dug up from the dining room. After the interrogation, the other party admitted that he was sent by the prince. There was something strange. Li Mingjin dealt with the people calmly. It is difficult to judge whether the content of the interrogation is true or not.

Maybe someone wants to blame the prince. The prince is in the limelight recently. Of course, it is also possible that the prince is the four princes who secretly play tricks.
None of Li Mingjin’s brothers is good.
Yesterday, there was an autumn rain. As soon as the wind blew, the temperature dropped a lot, and the breath began to be foggy.

The autumn day passed very quickly, and a day changed in the blink of an eye.
Luo Shuyu also asked people to prepare winter clothes for the winter, and more food for the winter was stored in the cellar.
The life of the royal family is mostly extravagant, but what they should store is to store, and what can’t be saved is that they can’t be saved.

At this time in his last life, Luo Shuyu had not yet come out of the cabinet, and he also heard that this year because of the locust disaster, many people could not eat.
In winter, there may be a large number of refugees heading to the capital, and he will serve porridge in the name of the Three Princes' Mansion.

After thinking about it, he had a problem in his mind. This told Li Mingjin that if the court was asked to find a way, he could not solve the fundamental problem even if he went to porridge.

Refugees need winter, not porridge and water for two or three days, which can only relieve their immediate needs.
The book did not mention that Shen Mingyun went to rescue the victims. There was only one incident in which he was picked up by a refugee beggar, but the beggar only appeared to allow him to meet again with Prince Zhou, and nothing else was mentioned.

Li Mingjin bought some roasted sweet potatoes from outside, and they were still warm when they arrived in Luo Shuyu’s hands.

Luo Shuyu found that his palm was hot red, and wondered: “Where do you go to find the stall?”

Li Mingjin said vaguely: “Just, just stroll around.”

Luo Shuyu put the sweet potato aside, took his hand and took a look, and then took the initiative to untie his clothes.
Li Mingjin took a step back: “Yu’er, what are you doing?” She was still angry with him in the morning.

Luo Shuyu said fiercely with a stern face: “It’s getting colder this day. It takes a quarter of an hour to ride a fast horse from the street back to our house. How can you keep the sweet potato with this heat?” The hands of Li Mingjin didn’t stop. .
Li Mingjin didn’t take out Luo Shuyu’s hand, but he saw her chest reddened by the heat.