Chapter 89

It was not easy for the third prince to have a child, and within a few days, there was almost a miscarriage. Of course, the people who know now are limited to the royal family, and the people outside are only speculating through the nervous behavior of the third prince.

Shen Mingyun really listened to what the Fourth Prince said, pretending that he didn’t know anything, and went straight to the Third Prince’s Mansion.

The four princes and concubines came to the third prince and concubines, but the steward Sun greeted him thoughtfully, but did not mention that he should see Luo Shuyu.

Shen Mingyun deliberately asked Steward Sun: “Steward, why didn’t my cousin come out? Is it not convenient for him to come out and say a few words with me now?”
Steward Sun was not disrespectful to Shen Mingyun, and said, “Going back to the Fourth Prince and Concubine, our master may have something to do now, and I will invite you again.”

Shen Mingyun stood up suddenly: “Forget it, let’s go, I’ll walk around in your house, I haven’t been here much yet.”

Steward Sun: “The master said, you can do whatever you want, the four princes and concubines please.”

Shen Mingyun just wanted to find out what exactly Luo Shuyu was selling, whether he really didn’t keep his child, but he didn’t want to lose the current preferential treatment given by Emperor Tiansheng to the Third Prince’s Mansion, and he didn’t want to tell the truth about him, so he avoided seeing him. people?

The more Shen Mingyun thought about it, the more he felt like a well-known Detective Conan. When he reached the only truth, he suddenly became excited and must go and see what was going on.

If he accidentally went to Luo Shuyu’s main courtyard while the Third Prince was walking around, there shouldn’t be any major problems.

Shen Mingyun, who consciously considered it very well, swaggered around in the Third Prince’s Mansion. Even if the weather is still too hot now, Shen Mingyun even wants to take off only one undercoat. He has to investigate the enemy’s situation.

He can use the system, but the later the system’s props become more expensive, his points are still very tight, so he has to save some use.

The Third Prince’s Mansion has a very large garden with a lot of flowers planted in it. Shen Mingyun strolled there for a while, and then deliberately found an excuse for people to distract the guards who were blocking them from going to the main courtyard.

Shen Mingyun took himself into the main courtyard lightly, using his previous experience of playing chicken games, dodge left and right, after a while hiding behind a rockery, another behind a pillar, and a while later a maid came and pretended to be a tree. Hidden in the bushes, still saying “You can’t see me, you can’t see me” in her heart.

Sure enough, everyone in the Three Princes' Mansion looked blind, completely unable to see Shen Mingyun, who was relatively huge.

After a round of evasion, Shen Mingyun came to the main courtyard.

The guards in the courtyard were even stricter, and Shen Mingyun deliberately threw stones outside to attract the guards' attention, and then made a meow.
The two guards standing at the gate of the main courtyard were successfully “attracted” to the past.

“Ah, there seems to be movement over there, is there someone? I’ll go and see!”
“I heard a cat barking, it will make the master rest, I go here, I will drive it away.”
The two guards left their posts after they finished the conversation in a manner.
Shen Mingyun thought that his plan was really successful. These ancients were really stupid. They were exactly the same as the ones in the TV series. They would leave their posts whenever there was any movement.