Chapter 48

Luo Shuyu, who was standing upstairs, didn’t think for a moment that the private room he was in would be dangerous. He thought that Li Mingjin got off the horse and was eager to come up to see him.
After closing the window, Luo Shuyu returned to his seat, and Xiaoer from the shop gave him a pot of good Yundingshan fog.

After a bite, it was really fragrant.
It is not easy for a high mountain tea picker, so he wants to drink a second cup.
Just as he was about to pour the second cup, a cold knife was placed on his neck: “Don’t move.”

Qingwang, who had just stood beside Luo Shuyu, was stunned and fell to the ground.
Luo Shuyu paused while holding the teapot. He never thought that he would be in danger, but he calmed down quickly: “Are you the assassin they were looking for?”

The assassin behind him said: “I know you are the third prince and concubine.”
Luo Shuyu guessed that the incoming person should be covered with his face, his voice was suppressed, and he couldn’t hear whether he had heard the person’s voice.
He has died once, of course he is not afraid of death.

Luo Shuyu put down the teapot with one hand and turned the teacup with the other, as leisurely as in a house.

He tried to maintain his composure: “Then you are really amazing, and I am not a big man. I am just a greedy person and fear of death. Please don’t scratch my neck.”
The assassin said: “I don’t think you are scared at all. The three princes are different from what I imagined. You are very calm, and many men are not as calm as you are in trouble.”

Luo Shuyu: “Really? It’s useless for you to hold me down.”

The assassin said: “Whoever says it’s useless, it won’t be useful.” The man who hunted him was the third prince.
As soon as the voice fell, the assassin’s knife was lying on Luo Shuyu’s neck, just as Li Mingjin kicked in!

Li Mingjin drew a sword from nowhere, and pointed it at the assassin behind Luo Shuyu: “Let go of him!” He turned and asked Luo Shuyu again, “Yu’er, are you okay.”

“His Royal Highness, I’m okay.” Luo Shuyu’s voice was very steady, which had the effect of calming Li Mingjin’s nervousness.
Assassin: “Like the rumors, although the third prince and the third prince were married not long ago, they are deeply affectionate and envy others."

Li Mingjin said coldly: “Let go of him. If you hurt him at all, I will kill your dog, and the corpse will be broken!”

Assassin: “Don’t worry about the three princes, I also have the heart of adult beauty, as long as you let me go, I will naturally let go of the three princes.”
Li Mingjin said without hesitation: “Yes.”
Nobody’s life is as important as Luo Shuyu’s, the assassin ran away, and he would catch it again next time.

Assassin: “Prepare me a horse, water and food for three days.”

Li Mingjin: “Yes, you let him go now.”

The assassin chuckled: “Is the three princes stupid or I am stupid, when I leave the city, the three princes and concubines will naturally be released.”

Li Mingjin stared at the assassin behind Luo Shuyu.

Luo Shuyu was afraid that he would not be able to control himself as soon as his emotions came up, so he said: “His Royal Highness, promise him that I have nothing to do. It is better to give us a carriage to go out of the city, and your Highness will come to meet me in the city. I believe that he will not kill me. “Luo Shuyu had an idea in his heart.

Assassin: “It’s still the three princes and concubines.”

Mingmen was pinched, and Li Mingjin had to prepare what he needed for the assassin according to Luo Shuyu’s proposal.
Luo Shuyu just didn’t ask where the complete assassin came from.