Chapter 87

In previous years, Li Mingjin’s birthday gifts to Emperor Tiansheng were sent to the capital in advance.

What gifts did he give to Emperor Tiansheng?

Either the small objects he carved by himself, or the local delicacies he went shopping on the street, sometimes Li Mingjin was too perfunctory, so he went straight to get a tree root, planed it by himself, changed it, and gave it to Emperor Tiansheng. Sent over.

He was actually regarded as a treasure by Emperor Tiansheng, and looked forward to his gift every day.

Li Mingjin didn’t understand at the time how Emperor Tiansheng would fall in love with his gift. Luo Shuyu went to tell him that he was angry with the delicacies of the mountains and the sea, and occasionally eating porridge and small dishes was also a world delicacy.

The gifts given in the next few years were all thought of by Luo Shuyu and him, and it was considered that he had tried his best to please Emperor Tiansheng. It is no wonder that he is looking forward to Li Mingjin’s gift now.

As soon as Li Mingjin stood up, everyone’s eyes fell on him, but he wanted to know what weird things he had made this year to give to Emperor Tiansheng.

Others are either calligraphy or painting. Emperor Tiansheng also likes it, but there is not much novelty. It is inevitable that they are the same, but there is no big mistake.
Emperor Tiansheng was looking forward to it.

What kind of gift will he receive today?
Li Mingjin never thought that he would still be treated like this, but the more he did this, the more he felt that his position became more and more important, and his efforts over the years have not been in vain.
Li Mingjin said a little bit more than before: “Father, what I brought back is actually a specialty of Gucheng. Don’t feel shabby when you meet.”

The Emperor Tiansheng smiled, and was less patient than Li Mingjin before: “Well, everyone else is quick and easy, you are the most verbose, hurry up and let me take a look.”

Li Mingjin: “Father, what are you worried about, my gift is not as precious as everyone’s.”

Emperor Tiansheng was impatient with him: “Hurry up.”

Li Mingjin slapped her palms, and someone from behind began to put gifts forward.
The Emperor Tiansheng hadn’t seen it before, and the people near the door let out a low laugh.

A dozen plates were presented, each of which is a familiar crop!

Rice, wheat, red dates…

When Emperor Tiansheng saw what Li Mingjin meant: “Lao San, what is this?”
Li Mingjin: “This is the birthday gift I want to give to my father.”

Emperor Tiansheng was very puzzled: “Tell me?” Soon he knew that Li Mingjin was selling off here.

Li Mingjin didn’t care about the smiles of other people at all, and what he said next would make their faces dull.

He pointed to the new rice that had just been pounded on the first plate and said: “Father, this is a new rice planted in the area south of Gucheng, and it is also a new variety. The yield per mu is 300 jin.”

When the Emperor Tiansheng heard this, he stood up and wanted the eunuch to bring the rice to him, but he decided to go down and look a little faster: “Is it really possible to reach 300 catties per mu?”

There is little water in Gucheng, and rice can be grown. This is already amazing. didn’t expect that the yield would be even better than that of rice in the south!
Li Mingjin said: “Yes, I dare not deceive my father, but this was produced last year. This year’s has not been harvested yet. I don’t know the latest production yet.”