Chapter 21

On August 10, the fifteenth year of Yuansheng, the weather was fine.

There will be a grand royal wedding in the capital of Daxia Kingdom today. The three princes will marry Luo Shuyu, the son of Luo Renshou, Shangshu Luo.

The mother-in-law of Luofu Mansion has recently been closed to the ancestral hall, but there has been no mistake in major events, and the lights are everywhere.

Luo Shuyu got up early in the morning to dress up and put on a complicated turquoise suit.

The grooming of the son-in-law is different from that of the woman. The women’s makeup is relatively heavy, while the son-in-law is relatively simple and elegant. Luo Shuyu usually does not wear makeup. Today, he has to be dressed in front of the dressing table, thrush, powder, and light-colored rouge. The fair-skinned him looks different today.

Qingwang, as the married couple, watched from the sidelines, and couldn’t help but praise Luo Shuyu after putting on makeup: “My son, I’m really handsome today, and the third prince will definitely watch it dumb.”

Luo Shuyu did not answer. Since Luo Shuyu had a big uproar in his Ruyiyuan that day, all the masters in the house knew that something happened to the three princes, and ninety-nine percent of them would not appear at today’s wedding. Another person replaced the three princes to welcome their relatives.

Grandma Feng stared at Qingwang. The latter knew he had made a mistake, and silently stepped aside. Grandma Feng changed the subject hardly: “The makeup of my son is just right. You are.”

Luo Shuyu pulled out a small smile at the corner of his mouth, and the haze on his face was covered by powder.

Madam Feng brought him some snacks and whispered: “My son, have a bite first. I have to wait for a while.”

Luo Shuyu nodded and ate casually.
No matter who comes to greet him today, he is not afraid.

Li Mingjin’s life and death are uncertain now, and he can’t come to the church happily.

How did he spend his wedding day in his previous life?

He was also called up early in the morning to dress up, and he was even more frowning and worried than today.

Now, I don’t know if it’s the second time I’m sitting in front of this dressing table and looking at myself dressed up in the mirror, I have a sense of familiarity, and I feel very calm.

Everyone can say that the third prince will not come back again, but he believes that Li Mingjin will come back. He is so convinced.

They haven’t joined forces to bring down Shen Mingyun, how could he leave this world first.

Compared with Luo Shuyu, who was restless and calmed down, Shen Mingyun, who had breakfast slowly at Youyou Xiaozhu, was different.

At this time, Shen Mingyun smiled, just waiting for the system to give him 200 points of mall coins, just think about it.
After thinking about it, he decided to go to the door to watch the ceremony. He hadn’t seen the ancient wedding process to see how they welcomed their relatives.

He was very sure that the third prince would not be the first one in the welcoming team. It was a great joy in life to be able to see the fruits of his labor up close.

Luo Renshou sent Luo Shumo and Luo Shuhan’s two eldest sons to send off their relatives. Although they are separated from Luo Shuyu, for the sake of family considerations, in any case, they are all members of the team.

Xi Po and others were also ready in the yard where Luo Shuyu was married, and they were waiting for the royal welcoming team.
The auspicious time has come.