Chapter 70

After more than half a year of hard work, Li Mingjin still did not let Luo Shuyu conceive a child.

Several times, Luo Shuyu was too nervous as long as there was a little different movement, and Luo Shuyu didn’t want to bother him.

For example, Luo Shuyu ate too much, and his stomach was a little undigested, so he started to ask forest and abyss to come over and get his pulse. For example, Luo Shuyu drank water and had a little abdominal distension, and he felt that Luo Shuyu was pregnant, so he immediately helped his waist to prevent him from messing. When he moved, he sent someone to call forest and abyss. For example, Luo Shuyu squatted on the ground for a while and stood up a little dizzy. He felt that Luo Shuyu was pregnant again!

It’s okay once or twice, and every time like this, Luo Shuyu feels tired, until one time, Luo Shuyu can’t stand it and annoys him to death, so he reborn him for three days, and he didn’t want to say a word to him and let him sleep. On the three-day couch, Li Mingjin felt that she was particularly wronged.

The daughter-in-law actually drove him to sleep on a small couch because he disliked him for being too keen on wanting to be a father!

Luo Shuyu just wanted to roll his eyes at him. After seeing the doctor for three or two days, people who knew would not say anything, and people who didn’t know thought he was as delicate as a fairy.
Let’s go with the flow!

The imperial physician of the Imperial Hospital sent by Emperor Tiansheng gave Luo Shuyu a pulse every seven days. Li Mingjin really didn’t dare to make Luo Shuyu again. This time really thank his father for his foresight.

On the contrary, Luo Shuyu was a little depressed. The Emperor Tiansheng didn’t care at all. In this life, the Emperor Tiansheng didn’t care about it. Probably, in this life, Li Mingjin had already received the special “father and son” affection from Emperor Tiansheng, and his attention was different. After the princess and Shen Mingyun lost the first one, they both got pregnant with the second one. The Emperor Tiansheng began to worry about Li Mingjin, and he gave them all the medicinal materials.

If you have a headache, don’t pay attention to them, it won’t work, paying too much attention to them is troublesome, and all the big things and small things are clear.
Distress goes to distress, but pulse diagnosis is still necessary every seven days.

Luo Shuyu was bored by seeing the imperial physician of the Taiyuan Hospital, but suggested that he communicate with Lin Yuanduo. Finally, the imperial physician was taken to the free clinic by Lin Yuan.
Every day, he went to Lin Yuan’s pharmacy to give free consultations to the poor. He was good at medical skills and received many local specialties from the common people. The emperor’s doctors are not less than Luo Shuyu, feeling that the knowledge he learned at the Taiyuan Hospital is not in vain. In the capital, he bowed his knees to the powerful and powerful, and life here suddenly became especially valuable, and his self-esteem was greatly satisfied, and he became friends with several agricultural officials who had been with Li Mingjin for more than a year.

After being trained by Luo Shuyu for a while, Li Mingjin began to converge, and she really did go with the flow, thinking that his child will come naturally when he should come. Don’t be anxious. After all, his body is still undergoing conditioning.
forest and abyss said that he can conceive now, but it doesn’t mean ten percent. There are still toxins in the body that have not been removed. Just like what he said at the beginning, it will take three to five years to get rid of completely, and now two years. Not yet, really can’t rush.

Li Mingjin focused on other aspects.
The mine just discovered has arranged for people to mine in the past. The matter was carried out in secret. We started to smelt weapons. At the same time, made more money secretly. took a dark line to contact people in the capital and sold it to Emperor Tiansheng, Li Mingjin as a citizen of another country. A sum of money was made from it and used to recruit and buy horses and raise private soldiers.