Chapter 83

Luo Shuyu certainly did not make the decision to leave with the other party impulsively.

First, he knew that besides the secret guards beside him, Li Mingjin also sent people to follow him at any time and regularly report his movements to Li Mingjin. Secondly, the people in the bookstore had obvious intentions. This was because they knew in advance that he was going to the bookstore, even if Anshineng Leading him through the siege will also hurt both sides, and he may also fall into a predicament, so he would rather go with the other party than make trouble in the city.

In the process of being sent to the carriage, Luo Shuyu calmly guessed who wanted to kidnap him.

Neighboring secret agents were still sent by the prince of the capital or the four princes.
Blindfolded, Luo Shuyu guessed their position at the moment according to the direction of the swing of his body. They did not leave the city, but moved towards the south of the city.

The south of the city is a relatively affluent area of ​​Gucheng, and the Three Princes’ Mansion is also in this direction. It seems that the other party’s brain is very clear, knowing what is the most dangerous place is the safest place.

The man who kidnapped him was not only high-profile, but also very smart.
No matter who it is, Luo Shuyu wants to know the purpose of the other party.
The carriage stopped and Luo Shuyu was helped out of the carriage. The other party respected Luo Shuyu and used the word “please” throughout.

This is a newly built house in the south of the city.

After Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu came to Gucheng, the population has been increasing year by year. Many wealthy households elsewhere are also willing to come to Gucheng for development. As there are too many people, there are naturally not enough houses to live in, so some people buy land and build their own houses. They are all newly built, and even roads are newly built. Many houses that were previously uninhabited have also been renovated after being bought. Now they are all inhabited and full of life.
Probably the little stories about Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu in Beijing have spread to Gucheng. The people also wanted to get closer to them, so they bought a nearby house. However, those who live here are either rich or rich.

The same is true for people who want to bring Luo Shuyu here.

Who the hell is it?

Luo Shuyu was puzzled.

He was placed in the main hall, and his servants brought high-quality new tea. Luo Shuyu smelled it and it was very fragrant. However, he chose not to drink when he did not know who it was.

After a while, a graceful figure appeared in front of Luo Shuyu.

He is a very beautiful young man. He wears the most popular summer dress nowadays. He uses the most refreshing spices this summer. Even the hairpins are new styles from the best shop in Gucheng today. All of this Luo Shuyu felt very familiar.
Because he has them all.

The young man dressed up as a fairy bowed to Luo Shu Yu Yingying: “Zhou Ping has seen the three princes and concubines, you are as calm as I imagined.”

Luo Shuyu looked at him blankly: “I don’t know you.”

Zhou Ping nodded: “Naturally, the three princes and concubines have never seen me, but I have known you for a long time.”
Luo Shuyu thought about his surname, and suddenly said: “Your surname is Zhou, you are from Zhou country.”

It was the fake son Zhou State who kidnapped him last time, and it was also son Zhou State who kidnapped him this time.

Zhou Ping’s eyes were full of approval: “You are as smart as the rumors, presumably you already know who my brother is.”