Chapter 118

The enthronement ceremony and the Liehou ceremony were handled on the same day. Luo Shuyu really didn’t know, and this was Li Mingjin’s surprise to Luo Shuyu. This incident was unreasonable, but in his cold eyes, the Ministry of Rites immediately changed its words, and the whole world is yours. , What you say is what you say, everything else is correct, let’s just follow the rules.

During the twenty-eight years of Emperor Tiansheng’s reign, the largest ceremony held in the name of the country was the establishment of the prince, but the former prince is no longer in the world, and there is nothing to say.

It has been a long time since the Great Xia Kingdom had a very grand ceremony, and the ceremony of the new emperor must be carried out gracefully.

Li Mingjin’s enthronement ceremony was determined by him. Another important reason is that the Guiyan Kingdom decided to return to the Great Xia Kingdom, bowed its head to the Great Xia Kingdom, and succeeded in taking the throne under the false “Hachi” and beheaded the Guiyan Kingdom. The grand prince of prince, sent his head to Daxia and gave Li Mingjin as a congratulatory ceremony. Nothing is more valuable than this gift, and this also made all the old officials shut up to him to make Luo Shuyu the queen. The main reason.
The current Guiyan Kingdom has been included in Daxia’s territory by Li Mingjin. Although there will be various rebellions, but with the “Hachi”, everything is not a problem. Of course, we must take precautions before they happen, for fear that he will get it. After gaining power, the mentality has changed, but these are all things to follow.

It is now the enthronement ceremony and the post-establishment ceremony at the same time, accepting congratulations from hundreds of officials, celebrating the whole country, and amnesty for the world.

Once the ceremony is over, Li Mingjin is the new emperor, whose reign is Yongshun, and now is the first year of the emperor.
The princes in the harem, whether they are adults or minors, have different arrangements. They are not allowed to stay in the palace to avoid accidents, and Luo Shuyu is the only one in his harem.

The affairs of the harem are easy to deal with. Luo Shuyu is basically in charge of it. There is no major problem. Now the most important and most concerned issue is the handling of the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun. In addition, there are a group of officials who have been arrested. Not only that, even the Luo family is also involved.
The Luo family asked Mrs. Luo, who was already inconvenient to meet with Luo Shuyu, and asked him to let him go.

Luo Shuyu wondered, what did the Luo Family do with him? When the Chen Family was about to beg for the door, didn’t Luo Family stay out of the door?

Although that period of history has passed, the tragedy of the Chen family can be inferred from the words of others. All dozens of people in the Chen family were killed. If the Chen family hadn’t been clever to hide Chen Rong, how could Luo Shuyu know him? This kind of thing happened in his grandfather’s house, how could he know that his mother was killed by his father, one by one, and the Luo family should have died hundreds of times if they were to speak of a crime.

Luo Shuyu didn’t want to irritate Mrs. Luo, but he said something to Mrs. Luo: “Old lady, you are wronged, you are in debt. If you want people to know, you can do nothing. I am also the father of a child now. I was killed by the closest person, and my child was alone and left unattended. I would be very uncomfortable. What did my father do? You should know the old lady. He killed his wife for his own future, and now for his own future. The new emperor set up with the first emperor sings against the tune, the following crimes, colluding with the four princes coveting the throne, rebelling, rebelling, and imprisoning the imperial court officials.

After listening to this, Mrs. Luo wiped her tears and brought people back to Luofu. She really began to eat fast and reciting Buddha every day, praying for the current emperor and Luo Shuyu. The three Luo family and his son will be killed by the autumn queen, but Li Mingjin didn’t. The children and the women were not sentenced to imprisonment. They only turned them into civilians, confiscated all their properties, and deprived them of all titles. As for the future, it depends on their own destiny.