Chapter 24

On the first day of their marriage, Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu went to the Compassion Palace to offer tea to the queen mother, the emperor, and the queen. They came to see the three princes, the new husband, and the other princes and princesses. If other princes married, they would pay back. don’t want to join in the fun, but the three princes are different. He has always acted boldly and has a bad reputation. No one in the palace dared to bully him. Like his mother and concubine, she has a bad personality and is difficult to get along with.

The Compassionate Palace is really lively today, and everything that should be here is here.

The queen mother is a little old, but she is still very energetic and well-maintained, but she can’t tell her true age.

The current empress dowager is not the biological mother of the Tiansheng Emperor. To mention the first emperor is a mess, and it is also quite complicated.

Speaking of this, have to mention that the current queen, she is the niece of the queen mother, which is why the Tiansheng emperor is not close to the queen, but prefers Concubine Lin, who has been accompanying him from the palace to the throne.

The power factions in the court are naturally closely related to the harem. Now the imperial concubines in the harem have already stood in line, let alone the court.
It’s just that the prince faction and the grand prince faction are evenly matched, and no one knows who will have the last laugh.

Today, only Luo Shuyu knows the ending of the book. The snipe and the clam are fighting, and the fisherman gains. Let’s see in the future.

The queen mother heard that Li Mingjin had asked the imperial physician to see her legs this morning. Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin were arranged to sit down as soon as they arrived, and Luo Shuyu also rubbed the chair.

At the same time, the eldest prince and the prince are in the Palace of Mercy. The two of them are amiable, but they are all fighting and fighting each other, and today is even worse than in the past. I wonder if something happened in the early dynasty. , I won’t let you, you won’t let me, even when you say auspicious words to the Queen Mother, you have to compete with each other for auspicious words, and make others listen more comfortably.

The queen mother seemed to be unable to see the dark waves between them, and smiled and accepted their auspicious words, whether the compassion palace was closer to the prince.

Today, the eldest prince and prince are not the protagonists, and then the Tiansheng emperor and the empress also arrived, and the next step is the process of the newlyweds offering tea.

The two first offered tea to the Queen Mother, and the Queen Mother drank it and gave them a pair of precious jade pendants for their husband and her husband.
When Emperor Tiansheng was injured in Li Mingjin’s official duties, he didn’t need their husband and wife to kneel, but drank the tea they respected. He also gave them a lot of auspicious objects with good meaning, and he was not stingy at all.

Seeing that the Queen Mother and Emperor Tiansheng gave the three princes a face, she was also very generous in her shots and gave a pair of jasper dragon and phoenix pendants.

Luo Shuyu met the elders, and met the prince and the prince, the eldest prince and the eldest concubine, and they all gave the courtesy. Luo Shuyu thanked those who didn’t make a mistake one by one, and stood by Li Mingjin respectfully.

Emperor Tiansheng and the queen had a good impression of Luo Shuyu, and the queen asked him to sit down and talked to everyone about the waves in the marriage.
The queen smiled and said: “God bless, Ming Jin can return safely. At that time, my Majesty and I almost helped you cancel the marriage, or Shu Yu said that we would like to marry you regardless of life or death, but I was moved. .”