Chapter 117

The system is thinking about the three questions raised by Luo Shuyu.

It is arranged in an order according to the importance of the problem, one is where it comes from, the other is why it destroys the world of the original, and the third is the content of the original.

The first two problems are related to it. As for the last problem, it can be inferred by solving the first two.

In the world of the system, it has not encountered an incident that has been caught by the aboriginals. It must be the only one caught. It does not understand where it went wrong. It has scanned Shen Mingyun’s confession of history over the past few years. He speech content, but did not search for its identity leaked content, the most important thing is how did Luo Shuyu know? He also accurately dug it out of Shen Mingyun’s head.

too frightening!

The system has not yet figured out how he could lose in his hands, but Luo Shuyu is not like a traverser. He did not do anything against the law of development of the world, even if Li Mingjin made the army stronger and Gucheng It also developed rapidly under his leadership, but every move did not exceed the cognition of human beings belonging to this era. It was just a few small moves that were ahead of schedule, but they can also be explained.
Everything that Shen Mingyun took out of the system is beyond the cognitive scope of all the aboriginal people in this world. After a comparison, Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin seem to be reasonable no matter what they do, because the most unreasonable has become Shen Mingyun.

Systematic analysis of the reasons why he failed to assist the four princes.

Li Mingjin, who didn’t wait for his reply, started poking it with a needle that had been roasted by the fire again: “Does it take so long to think about these three questions?”

The system that has become cutting board meat was seen and immediately thought of the tragic situation of being roasted by the fire: “I am here, I am here, just need to analyze more, the problem is a bit esoteric.”
Luo Shuyu looked at him calmly: “What’s so profound about this, but this is the original intention of your systems.”

System: “Then I will give you a stroke from the beginning. For this purpose, I can no longer contact my superiors. As long as the mission fails and self-exposure is an abandoned pawn, I am forced to do both, so There is nothing to hide.”

“Then tell me, let’s listen.” Luo Shuyu guessed that the system couldn’t run. It might have something to do with the failure of its superiors and mission failure.
The mission failed, which means that the four princes no longer have the possibility of ascending the throne. Luo Shuyu couldn’t help but relax. Without the help of the system, Shen Mingyun and the fourth princes would not be able to threaten them again.

However, compared to Shen Mingyun and the Fourth Prince, who believed in external help, Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin advocated holding strength in their hands. It is always unreliable to rely on others. Even if Li Mingjin knew that Luo Shuyu was smart and could guess many things, he gave him a lot of precious things. Suggestion, but he never had to rely on his predictive ability. He was more willing to make himself stronger. If he relied on others for everything, something would happen sooner or later.

The system tells Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin: “You are the world, it turns out to be a book.”

Li Mingjin was curious about what this system is from the beginning, and now he mentions their world: “A book?”

System: “In your words, you are living in a storybook, a book about court affairs. Li Mingjin is the protagonist of this book. In the end, he experienced many hardships and succeeded in becoming the emperor.” Because it didn’t happen, the system didn’t mention it for the time being.