Chapter 17

Luo Renshou received the news from the servants at home, and he didn’t know what was going on, but when it came to life, he didn’t dare to delay, so he hurried home and sent someone to call Luo Shumo and Luo Shuhan home. If there is anything, they can still be used at the top.

On the way home, he also asked the servants who came to look for him: “What the hell is going on?”

“Master, I don’t know. Qingwang, who is next to the third son, sent me to inform you to go back, saying that it is a matter of life and death.”

Luo Renshou pinched his eyebrows in distress: “Shu Yu? What happened to him?”
The servant couldn’t answer him, Luo Renshou stroked his beating right eye, feeling a little nervous.

Hasn’t Luo Shuyu’s dowry been supplied to him? Why is it still happening? What kind of fame is he doing? His father is now like a decoration, and he has been led by his nose for a while.

Luo Renshou wondered what it was.
Back at the mansion, the butler was already waiting at the door. He looked flustered. As he led Luo Renshou into the hall, he said, “Master, something really happened this time.”

Luo Renshou asked him as he walked: “What the hell is going on, why are you calling me back in such a hurry? I’m busy on the other end.”

The housekeeper hesitated for a moment and whispered: “Ms. Liu Yong’s brother Liu Yong had an affair with the maid Ping’er in our garden and was arrested by the third son on the spot. The maid cried and said that it was the wife who forced her to do something, Liu Yong. Then the angry third son kicked his life, and the pain was rolling on the ground for a long time, and only just got over. Now the third son locked them up separately, and no one was allowed to see. He even called his wife to him. In the hall, I looked at the third son who looked like he was about to eat his wife. I guess the trouble was a bit big, and I called the guards of the third son’s mansion, and now no one is allowed in the hall.”

Luo Renshou caught the point, and his face was livid: “You said Liu Yong and the maid had fornication in the garden? Is he his home or brothel when he is Luo Mansion!”

The housekeeper was also helpless: “Master, that illegitimate maid had served in front of Mrs. Chen.” The housekeeper was shrewd. He didn’t say what he had guessed, but only reminded Luo Renshou about the well-known things.

Luo Renshou always feels that he is now surging with blood, but after all he has been in officialdom for many years, he is still considered safe.

What exactly did Luo Shuyu find?
The only thing that irritated Luo Shuyu most recently was his mother’s affairs. When it came to this, Luo Renshou felt that it was another troublesome thing.

After catching Ping’er and Liu Yong on the spot, Mother Feng called the man guarding the three princes outside to protect Luo Shuyu in Luo Mansion. Now part of them is at the entrance of Liu Yong and part of them is in the hall. At this time, Ping’er in the hall was guarded strictly by several mothers who blocked her mouth to prevent her from talking, and tied her hands and feet to prevent her from harming herself.

Liu was previously “invited” by Luo Shuyu. At first, she thought Luo Shuyu had a dowry with her again, but when she entered the hall, she found that her legs became weak after seeing Ping’er. Where is this? Little thing!

Her brother Liu Yong happened to come over to ask her for money this afternoon. A few days ago, because he had to make up for Chen’s dowry, he was even deprived of his butler’s qualifications. Where does she have money now! She scolded Liu Yong and let him go. Who could have imagined that he was so courageous to have an affair with Ping’er in Luofu, and he almost fainted her when he heard that, and seeing Luo Shuyu’s cold face again, she had weak legs and couldn’t even stand still. !