Chapter 56

In the end, Emperor Tiansheng sent someone to prepare the talents and seeds that Li Mingjin wrote on the booklet. He experienced the feeling of petting his wayward son. Seeing Li Mingjin showing a cheerful appearance, he felt that preparing these things was also worthwhile. . In the north, Beijing’s spring blossoms in March and April, but it’s still freezing cold there. If you prepare more, you’ll have more protection.

In the blink of an eye, this year’s taste has become less and less, and more and more people know that Luo Shuyu is going to follow Li Mingjin north, and even Luo Renshou personally ran to the Third Prince’s Mansion to see Luo Shuyu. The outside was spreading that they were going to the north for an “outing”. In recent days, the servants of the Three Princes' Mansion bought this and the other, all sorts of things. He also pulled a cart and didn’t know if there was anything useful to Luo Shuyu.

Luo Shuyu looked at the list. It was not gold and silver jewelry. It was a practical item, but it was still useful, so he accepted it. Even the old lady Luo sent a thick robe and a pair of deerskin with a thick sole to Li Mingjin. Boots.

After receiving gifts from others, Luo Shuyu’s attitude towards Luo Renshou was slightly better.

Luo Renshou was a little flattered, and he was able to get Luo Shuyu’s smile. In fact, he was the rudder who saw the wind. If everyone hadn’t seen the attitude of Emperor Tiansheng to the Three Princes in recent days, he would not have been so active to run to the Three Princes' Mansion.
He also made an offer to repay his wife and told Luo Shuyu about Shen Mingyun’s movements. After the beginning of the spring, Shen Mingyun will also follow the four princes to the south.

Shen Mingyun is going south with the Fourth Prince?

Luo Shuyu really did not expect that Shen Mingyun had just had a miscarriage, and his body might not have recovered yet, so he wanted to change a place to re-accumulate his mall points. It seems that his love for the four princes is not as strong as he imagined. If there is something wrong, it is estimated that he will start to be eccentric. After all, the first child of the four princes has not been saved, and the four princes must have some psychological problems.
I just don’t know what Shen Mingyun will do under the guidance of the system after he goes to the south. If he gains the same popularity as before in the north, or makes political achievements, wouldn’t he give them a chance?

After Luo Renshou left, Luo Shuyu directly informed Li Mingjin of the matter.

It’s not easy to go south. Li Mingjin pondered for a while and told Luo Shuyu of his analysis: “There are our people around the fourth brother. Also, the journey south is not easy. The strong dragon does not overwhelm the snake. The place where he went to handle the case was Guifei Lin. It’s not a matter of a day or two for the Lin’s mother’s family to be domineering in the local area. Local officials and businessmen collude, and the fourth brother is expected to be assassinated on the road. Whether he can get to Dong’an County smoothly is still a question."

Since Luo Shuyu only mentioned the incident of going north in the book, he didn’t know much about the uprising caused by the famine in the south. It should have been suppressed by the Lin family of Dong’an, and he did not stabbed him in front of Emperor Tiansheng. The rebirth caused the four princes to go to Dong’an County, which shows that his rebirth has great significance.

“If the four princes go alone, it may be a little difficult, but he brought Shen Mingyun, you also know that he is a bit evil, he is estimated to be able to resolve a lot of dangers.” Luo Shuyu is most afraid that they will discover new things due to various dangerous events. The system can always provide useful information to Shen Mingyun on a regular basis to help him and the four princes go higher and higher.
“Rest assured, our people will report the situation regularly.” In fact, Li Mingjin sometimes finds it strange that his daughter-in-law pays less attention to the prince and eldest prince who are now in power. Instead, the fourth brother who has little influence becomes him. Nervous object, is this Shen Mingyun really that powerful?