Chapter 88

Shen Mingyun's passionate speech was stuck in his throat.

Who just said that he fainted?
Is it the third prince? He has no voices, right?

The one who associates with the three princes is naturally the third prince Li Mingjin.

Shen Mingyun immediately saw the face of the Three Princes that owed him hundreds of millions, and immediately dropped the self-made microphone in his hand. He panicked and asked, "Where are the people?"

Shen Mingyun is really panicked. For many years, no one has ever had an accident with him. Anyone can have an accident, Luo Shuyu can't!

Faster than Shen Mingyun's reaction was Qingwang and the mothers next to Luo Shuyu. They were always on standby. Li Mingjin told them to take good care of Luo Shuyu. They shouldn't go a little bit. At that time, there was no one around Luo Shuyu three meters away.

Qingwang immediately called for an imperial physician, and quickly invited the third prince to the fourth prince's mansion!
He followed the whole process, Luo Shuyu only drank a glass of fruit wine, and he hadn't had time to eat other things, and it might be that glass of wine that caused him to pass out!

All the arrangements were in order. When Shen Mingyun stepped forward, he had to let people lead Qingwang and the others. He had to send Luo Shuyu to the side hall to rest before the doctor came to see the specific situation.

Shen Mingyun felt that it was really bad luck. Why did Luo Shuyu faint suddenly when he was so good, why didn't he pass out on the way or the Third Prince's Mansion, but fainted when he was halfway through the press conference. There is no reason to say, hope Luo Shuyu will not What's wrong, he doesn't want to face the terrifying three princes!

Two waves of people went out from the Fourth Prince's Mansion and ran in two directions, one was the Imperial Hospital, and the other was the school grounds where the third princes were located.
Now it depends on whether Li Mingjin arrived first or the first doctor from the hospital.

Li Mingjin was talking to the general below, and she immediately became nervous when she heard the people around him say that there was an urgent matter to call for him.

What's wrong in the mansion?
Didn't Luo Shuyu go to the Fourth Prince's Mansion?

The guard who rushed forward told Li Mingjin that Luo Shuyu had suddenly fainted in the Fourth Prince's Mansion. The reason is currently unknown.

Li Mingjin became uneasy immediately, took a horse and rushed towards the Fourth Prince's Mansion.

Halfway through the run, he asked the guards: "Is it an imperial doctor?"
Konoe: "Yes, I just sent someone to invite it."

Li Mingjin almost forgot the direction of the imperial hospital in desperation: "Go to the imperial hospital and take the imperial doctor there."

These imperial physicians in the capital are all very old, and they are all grind to walk. What if his daughter-in-law has some shortcomings.

Sure enough, when Li Mingjin rushed to the imperial hospital, the imperial physician they had asked for climbed into the carriage carrying a box for practicing medicine.

Li Mingjin "invited" the imperial physician and threw it directly onto the guard's horseback, frightening the imperial physician to death.

Oh my god, the third prince actually robbed people in the street, and he wanted to die!
The imperial physician still has a bit of professional ethics: "The third prince, the third prince, I am going to the Fourth Prince's Mansion to see a doctor, where are you going to take me."