Chapter 6

Luo Shuyu really didn’t want to cry. He just touched the scene and became emotional. Thinking back to his last life and seeing Li Mingjin today, he couldn’t help crying.

In the end, he cried until he hiccups, his face was hot as if he had been roasted by the August sun. He had never cried in front of Li Mingjin before, and the last parting in his previous life was no longer counted.

After crying, I felt a little embarrassed. Li Mingjin is not married to him now. She cries like a fool and she doesn’t know if it will scare people away. What can we do if they dislike him? They finally made a little progress in their last life. I can’t help but feel a little sad. I finally want to be nice to him. I might have done something he didn’t like.

But Li Mingjin was more at a loss than he was. The two faced each other. Luo Shuyu raised his blurred eyes to look at him, seeing that there was no disgust in his eyes, and his heart was let go.

Li Mingjin stared at him: “You, don’t cry.”

“I just got sand in my eyes.” Luo Shuyu forced a sophistry, “I didn’t want to cry.”

“Yeah.” Li Mingjin only started to look at his future imperial concubine now, and she was quite capable of telling nonsense with her eyes open.

In addition to the crying red eyes, Luo Shuyu looks the most outstanding of the young men he has ever seen. The simple hair is very simple and elegant, without fragrance, only a plain hosta is inserted on his head, his face is like a peach, plum and apricot eyes. There seemed to be starlight in the middle, his chin lifted slightly, and he was looking at Li Mingjin seriously and intently.

No one has ever dared to look at him directly like this, Li Mingjin’s heart was throbbing again, his heart beating too fast today.

I just don’t know how he cried like this when he saw him. Is he really so terrible?
Luo Shuyu, who was reborn, knew that Li Mingjin had never hated herself in her previous life. At that time, perhaps because of the preconceived ideas of the outside world, she had never been in touch with him. After the two had children, they gradually realized that he was not with others. The same character, but unfortunately, he didn’t give him more time to dig, and the family was destroyed.
Fortunately, he was born again, and he wants to get to know Li Mingjin and his husband again.

It’s hard to live a life again, and you must live it well. Gods block and kill the gods and Buddhas, and no one can stop him from living.

He raised his head and looked directly at Li Mingjin seriously. He wanted to engrave Li Mingjin at this moment in his heart so that he would not forget it in the future. God gave him one more opportunity, and he must not waste it.

There are still many differences between Li Mingjin now and a few years later. His face is gloomy, but looking at lack of sleep, his facial contours are deeper than others, eye sockets are more obvious, and his light brown eyes , When looking at people, it will become a little deep without knowing it. He looked like he had followed the Western Regions to marry his mother. In fact, his sword eyebrows and star eyes were extraordinary handsome and very attractive. Today, he has a jade belt around his waist and a pair of white boots under his feet.

In Luo Shuyu’s eyes, Li Mingjin is now excellent everywhere.

After Luo Shuyu recovered his emotions, he took out an envelope he brought when he went out. He sniffed and handed the letter to Li Mingjin: “Here you are.”

Li Mingjin didn’t know what it meant, thinking that his future imperial concubine would give him a love letter, her heart was jumping around and her face became tighter. Luo Shuyu was afraid that he would misunderstand him, and explained, “This is a poem.”