Chapter 36

Needless to say, Luo Shuyu is also very clear about the role of the small porcelain bottle. The son’s body needs to be used for the first time.

Luo Shuyu quietly covered Li Mingjin’s clothes back in place, pretending not to see anything.

Of course he knew that this day would come sooner or later. When he was lying in bed during this period of time, he could also feel that Li Mingjin’s eyes were getting more and more wrong when he saw him. Swallow into the abdomen.

Luo Shuyu had no experience with him in his previous life without letting the flow take its course, but it is impossible for him to say rejection.

“Change it, let’s go over.” Li Mingjin has already walked out from behind the screen beside him. He just tried to suppress the eagerness in his mind just now, and his mind is full of those thoughts, trying to make himself look less anxious. .
“Yeah.” Luo Shuyu hasn’t seen Li Mingjin wearing obscene pants in recent days. Now that he sees his sturdy upper body and a guy who is bigger and bigger than the son, he seems to hear his own heartbeat, if not. Seeing those small porcelain bottles, he still didn’t react so much.

Luo Shuyu also wore obscene clothes and trousers inside, but he was also covered with a coat to avoid catching cold.
The two opened the door next to it, and inside was a bathing room with hot spring water in the pool.

When Luo Shuyu used her toes to test the temperature of the water, Li Mingjin had already replaced her clogs and plunged into the water with a crash.

The water splashed Li Mingjin. He wiped his face with both hands. The drops of water slipped from his strong chest. He sat at the bottom of the pool and stretched out his hand towards Luo Shuyu: “Yu’er, come here.”

Standing on the edge of the pool, Luo Shuyu hesitated a bit, but after thinking about it, he took off the jacket that was draped over his shoulders.

His posture in the water was relatively gentle, and he could feel Li Mingjin’s hot eyes sweeping back and forth on him. Before he soaked in the water, his whole body was too hot.

The temperature of the water was just right, and Li Mingjin’s eyes were full of sex. Luo Shuyu decisively sat across from him, not sitting with him.

Li Mingjin called him again in a deep voice: “Yu’er, come here.”

Luo Shuyu put his back on the edge of the pool and shook his head with a smile, not wanting him to succeed.

But Li Mingjin had been preparing for many days. At the moment Luo Shuyu’s coat fell and his white shoulders were exposed, he was almost unable to hold it. Now there was only a trace of reason left. He held his hand and turned to sit next to Luo Shuyu. It’s the same for me, as I come to the mountain.

Luo Shuyu poured water on his chest: “Li Mingjin, promise me, take a good bath.”
At this time, Li Mingjin would still listen to him, grabbing his wrist, pinching his waist with a big hand, and gently, the next moment, Luo Shuyu was wrapped in his arms and forced to sit in his arms. .
Li Mingjin said solemnly: “Yu’er, I don’t want to take a good bath, and I don’t want to be Liu Xiahui either.”

Luo Shuyu took a deep breath, gathered courage, turned around, sat astride, put his hands on Li Mingjin’s shoulders, and asked Li Mingjin in a low voice, “I don’t want to take a bath, what do you want to do?”
Li Mingjin’s eyes brightened: “Complete our unfinished bridal chamber.”

Luo Shuyu looked directly at Li Mingjin, felt the foreign object, and moved back: “Here?”

Li Mingjin stood up from the water holding his hips: “There is nothing better than here.
Luo Shuyu hurriedly clasped his neck and exclaimed: “Li Mingjin!”
Li Mingjin comforted him: “Don’t be afraid, it is said that the first time the son is not very painful, I will pay attention.”