Chapter 28

The performance Li Mingjin said did not refer to the various performances of the oiran sent by each brothel on the stage.
At this time, the stage where the oirans performed today suddenly came out of thick smoke. The few instructors nearest to the center of the stage were so flustered that they jumped up from their seats and crawled to escape the scene, sitting in the background waiting for the oiran to compete. They kept screaming and messing around!

The center of the stage and the back of the stage were in a mess, and there was no one on the scene to guide them how to evacuate quickly.

Compared with the backstage, the 300 spectators in the audience ran around in disorder, like headless flies, and they couldn’t even figure out where the doorway was.

The smoke around the table is getting thicker and thicker, and everyone is covering their mouths and noses. It is thick smoke, the smell of fire!

Someone started shouting for help!
“Ahhhh, everyone, run away and walk the water!”

“Walking!”

“Run to the exit! Slowly you will burn to death!”

“Fire Master, where is the Fire Master? Help! Come on!”

“Come on, help, heaven, help me!”

This time, not only the selected ordinary people, but also a group of princes, grandsons and nobles who watch the excitement are not too troublesome. They are the first group of guests to get VIP seats, such as those who sit in the best viewing position. The eldest prince, at present, he has the best relationship with Luofu. Shen Mingyun also left him a VVVIP seat, like the prince of the Prince Houfu, he hasn’t been in the front.

According to normal circumstances, the closer you are to the center of the stage, the better you can see the oiran’s performance on the stage. But now, the closer you get to the stage, the faster you will be hit by the dense smoke. It makes you cough, and your eyes are so hot that you can only narrow a seam, and you can’t see the road. If you want to evacuate immediately, it is too late. At this time, the VIP degree is also the place where the thickest smoke reaches the fastest, and the wind is blowing straight in this direction.

The eldest prince was guarded by several guards. If he didn’t guard him, he would be knocked over by others.

Now, most of the kings, grandchildren and nobles on the VIP seats are guarded by servants and leave, and there is no order at all. It depends on who squeezes faster first and who can get closer to the stairs leading downstairs earlier!

Someone asked why not jump down? Isn’t it only two floors?

However, Shen Mingyun suggested setting up temporary VIP seats. In order to let the guests experience the illusion of high altitude, he built the building higher. As a result, the height is too high and no one dares to jump. If he jumps, he will have a disabled leg, or moron.

The prince used his sleeve to cover his mouth and nose, but he was choked to death: “Cough, cough, cough!”

Guard: “The prince, the crowd below is very messy. We can’t get out for a while. I’m afraid those people will hurt you.”
The eldest prince: “Ahem! Quickly clear the way! If it doesn’t work, you can do it! Ahem! We’ll all be burned here if we stay!”
Guard: “Yes!”

The stage was built in the original arena competition area. This is an official rented place. As long as the money is enough, it can be rented out to the people. Shen Mingyun likes this wide location. He also fenced the entire audience to ensure safety. Shen Mingyun was also very thorough in plagiarism, fearing that the later “fans” would love their favorite oiran too much, so he came up with this idea. It is a pity that his idea is not very useful now, but it has become an obstacle for everyone to escape.