Chapter 71

When Li Mingjin was in a normal state of mind about why Luo Shuyu was not pregnant, the princess and Shen Mingyun, who had attracted much attention in the capital, gave birth to the emperor’s eldest grandson on the same day and on the same day of the same year. This time it was very lively, two at a time. Emperor Sun!
Everyone must praise Emperor Tiansheng for his blessing.

The emperor Tiansheng really liked it. After looking forward to it for so many years, did not expect the emperor’s grandson. This time, two came, and he was so happy that all his minor illnesses and pains flew away, immediately He gave a lot of treasures to the princess and Shen Mingyun, and also spread the word that he would personally name the two little emperor grandchildren.

Both of them are full concubines. Although the crown concubine is one level higher than Shen Mingyun, the Emperor Tiansheng is happy, and the rewards for the two are similar.

However, unlike the elation of the Four Princes' Mansion, the Prince’s Mansion was not as happy as imagined.

Although the eldest grandson was born at the same time as the fourth prince’s family, their status was more noble and they should have been happier, but the prince and the princess did not see the slightest emotion on their faces, but the prince’s faces were on the contrary. Even more silent, he couldn’t laugh at all. What is puzzling is that the prince did not even hold his own son.

Now, everyone is staying for the full moon wine a month later, and it’s really lively at that time.

Should go to the East Palace to eat full moon wine or to eat full moon wine in the Four Princes' Mansion?

If it is a family of ordinary people, it is a gathering of families, but in the royal family, it has become a gathering of different camps. It is clear who went to the prince and who supported the four princes at a glance.

The situation today is very clear.
When the power of the prince was still there, no one knew who would win the world in the end.

Today, the prince is absolutely in the limelight, and the four princes are just a rising force. For the princelings, it is not a concern. However, it can’t let people relax their vigilance. After all, there is the support of Emperor Tiansheng behind him, which is equivalent to the bright opposition between Emperor Tiansheng and Yanjia.
The prince is the chess piece held by the Yan family, and the fourth prince is a knife that the Emperor Tiansheng has just used.
Whether Zhanyan’s house or Zhantianshengdi depends on the full moon wine.

As for the three princes who are believed to have gone to the north to eat the soil, they have long been forgotten by those who have fallen into the struggle for power.

The only people who can think of him are the “father-son love” Emperor Tiansheng and the idlers such as General Old Wei, who grows flowers and birds at home every day.
I haven’t been to the north, don’t know the current development of Gucheng, only know that more and more new things have flowed into the capital in recent years, and the money has been made.

If someone goes to Gucheng to take a look, they might find that Gucheng is now built by Li Mingjin as a solid. Soldiers are good soldiers, and the people are also soldiers. If an enemy comes, the guys at hand are also weapons, and the folk customs are very sturdy.

The local people were blessed by the three princes and the three princes, and they liked them more than when the old general Wei was there.

General Wei protects the border town and enables the people to live in peace, but the three princes do more than that. In addition to ensuring the people’s stability, he also made their quality of life steadily improved. In the past two years, he has not only solved food and clothing, and reduced taxes. , The family has surplus food every year.