Chapter 82

Although Shen Mingyun is in the middle of the reconciliation, his role is not great. He did not use props such as “close friends” on the two. The Fourth Prince and the Second Prince of Zhou were just superficial skills. Besides, Shen Mingyun is now The married prince is not generally rounded, and does not have the eye-catching appearance before. Even with the white and beautiful props now, this figure is also prohibitive. On Tuesday, the prince initially thought about his unpretentious character. But now it’s almost eliminated. The prince and concubine of another country who gave birth to two children is someone else’s husband. How can you think so much? It’s too immoral.

The nervous Shen Mingyun did not realize that the second prince Zhou only wanted to know the four princes through his identity. So far, he still has no parents and husband consciously. He also wants to call the second prince Zhou and his brother, completely forgetting himself. What kind of role.

The fourth prince wanted to remind Shen Mingyun not to be too close to a wild man, but he changed his mind and Shen Mingyun helped him. The second prince Zhou was deliberately cooperating with him, but the two sides are still trying, the fourth prince himself It should also be considered that if the latter things are used well and not discovered, that would be great, but if the matter between him and the second prince Zhou is discovered by his father in the future, then he will not be able to enjoy his current status, and it is also possible to be like The eldest prince was imprisoned in the royal courtyard, maybe he might be even more miserable, still the father’s fierceness, he might be demoted as a common man.

But the second prince Zhou has already come here, why don’t he take a gamble? As long as he doesn’t leave a handle, who can know that he is cooperating with Zhou Guoren, now the most important thing is to get the trust of the father and the emperor first, and then pull the prince and the Yan family down.

As long as the prince is abolished, it is his opportunity. Now who else fits the position of the prince?

The third brother is certainly possible, but he is far to the north. The father hasn’t seen him for several years. Perhaps he doesn’t even remember his appearance. What’s more, in terms of heirs, he now has a son. A daughter, very much loved by the father, what does the third brother have? The three princes and concubines of his family are one who can’t lay eggs. They have been married for five or six years and their children have not been seen.

This shows that God is helping him.
The more he thinks in this way, the four princes think that Shen Mingyun is very pleasing to the eyes after the round. Although Shen Mingyun is a bit lustful and likes handsome men, he has at least made no mistakes in major issues and has been helping him, although his daughter’s life experience may be a bit pleasing. Doubt, when the daughter grows up, she will marry directly, but at least the son confirms that it belongs to him, how important other things are.

If he is enthroned, there is no strong Yue family to influence any of his decisions, he does not even need to give up the position of prince to others, and he does not need to suffer this shame. At this point, he still admires his father and the emperor for the sake of the Li family. Jiangshan forbeared to this point.

The Four Emperors have imagined a lot about the future, and combined with everything he has gotten smoothly now, he is quite optimistic, and he has almost thought about the plans behind.

Shen Mingyun brought the second prince of Zhou to help the fourth prince. The process was not unpleasant, but it made Shen Mingyun feel a little boring. It was too smooth. There was no conflict incident related to him, and the system would not give him any distribution. Task.

Shen Mingyun, who intends to lose weight by climbing a hill, is now very puzzled, and asks the system: “System, after I have completed the second prince Zhou to the fourth prince, why is there no task? Without points, it is difficult for me to buy props. How can I go down the road of being promoted to the queen.”