Chapter 153: the bachelor party

Yes. Finally wedding time. Well actually it's bachelor party time.

This one is for the Pillow. Next one of for the Windowsill.

I was debating Nick, Zak, and Alex (who were going to be at the Pillow's party) and Darryl, and Karl (who were going to be at the Windowsill's party) coordinating to have Clay go to a strip club, and George to be a stripper for one night.

Unfortunately no.

And the first couple chapters of 'Demons' is going to be released tomorrow.

Plus, I offered to let Con write another chapter. So I will hand it over to her.

Hi again guys 🙋🏼‍♀️

thank you guys for liking the last chapter and now I can write another one.

It's kinda boring though guys so I'm sorry.
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

The days passed extremely fast, and now, it was June. In fact, it was the day before my wedding.

Both Mr and Mrs Davidson had been 'preparing' me for it for ages. Teaching me how to act, what to say, and both threatening my life if I dare hurt their son. And tomorrow George and I would move into our new house, which I had seen but would be a surprise for the brunette.

But tonight I got to hang out with 3 of my crazy friends who have been planning a bachelor party since at least my birthday.

At about 5pm the trio showed up in Nick's car to practically kidnap me. George was going to be with the less crazy (and less horny) members of our friend group and they weren't going to arrive for another half hour or so, so the Brit sent me off with a kiss.

Alex and Zak were both in the back and Nick was beside me in the drivers seat when I climbed in. Occasionally I'd ask them what we were going to do but none of them answered. Knowing these three my best guess is a strip club.

The car ride was full of us singing karaoke to random songs from the 1980's which ended up with us all laughing stupidly.

Eventually they pulled to a stop outside a building made of bricks. A bar. I raised an eyebrow and looked to the other three. "A bar? All four of us are 18 or 19. You remember that, right Nick?" I asked.
"Yes." Nick replied smugly, "but I have paid extra for the bartender and he will turn a blind eye unless we get alcohol poisoning or something."

"That is..." I honestly didn't know what to say, all 3 of these guys are crazy, but none of them seemed to be against it besides me.
"It's fine, you know none of us will drink until we pass out." Zak assured me.

"Yeah." Nick agreed, "you can drink until you're drunk, then you can go back home and fuck your future husband."
"Not what I'm planning on doing Nick," I replied.

"Yeah Nick he can't do that." Zak agreed with me, "we can't have a wedding if George can't walk."
I let out a sigh, "that is definitely not why Zak. If I'm drunk to my wedding it'll be a catastrophic failure."
"Still George not walking would ruin your wedding." Zak agreed.

"Then damn. What is this bar crawl for?" Alex asked.
"A bar crawl? We are going to more than one bar?"
"Well yeah. Obviously."

Without me responding the trio dragged me into the bar. The 4 of us sat down on different barstools. Then Nick ordered us each a bottle of beer which the 3 others immediately started drinking.

I was more cautious. Taking several sips while the others made their way through an entire bottle each. After a while I gave up and downed the rest of my drink, as long as my hangover wasn't too shit tomorrow for the wedding.

✨Ten drinks later

"C'mon Clay!" Nick slurred, as we sat in a booth at the second bar we'd been too.
"I am not ever going to have you three dimwits doing make-up for me." I replied in a grumble.
All three of the guys let out a laugh as they sipped on another drink.

"Just lipstick. C'mon it'll look funny, then we take it off." Alex tried to convince me.
I playfully rolled my eyes, "sure then. I'm in... just lipstick right?"

10 minutes later

The mirror in the bathroom was hazy and my eyes widened before I let out a laugh.

They'd gotten a bag of make-up from who knows where and now my lips were red, fake blush pained my cheeks and bright green eyeshadow completed the look.

It would have made a sober person spew, but us 4 people who were drunk as fuck found it hilarious, and all of them took a load of photos.

Twenty drinks later

How we had ended up at a theme park at 10 at night surprised me. All 4 of us were stumbling over eachother and laughing between the occasional burp of air drenched in the scent of liquor.

We had gone on a few rides, thrown up a few times, and laughed way more than a few times. We had made our way over to the games stands and began throwing away all our money on random games. All of us won a pile of prizes and saved them for Karl, Darryl, and George.

After a while of going from bar to bar and then occasionally to places like a theme park or to see a movie at the cinema.

Then all of us piled into a large taxi to get a ride to Nick's house. As we did I sat in the back row of the large taxi and examined all the toys I had won for George. There were some stuffed bears, a rabbit, a puppy, a cat, and a tiger. Strange prizes but I knew George was going to love them.

Eventually we got to Nick's house, both Zak and I had sent drunken texts to George and Darryl that we thought said something about how we'd be staying the night at Nick's and see them for the wedding tomorrow.

Zak and I made our way to two guest rooms, and Alex jumped up with his legs wrapping around Nick's waist and the two of them began to make out.

I just hoped that my hangover would be cured before the morning.
_________________________________________
1072 words.

Once again thank you guys for letting me write this chapter and 4 and I were wondering what you wanted to see for George's bachelor party.