Chapter 142: back home

Okay so everything shit that Ezra did to Me Davidson's character... I decided it's not canon.

He is not a dick, doesn't seperate George and Clay. I don't have a canonical replacement so I am looking for ideas, or I'll have to say chapters 135 through to the present one (this one).

Ignoring that. I hope you enjoy.
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

George and I were in the Ferrari, speeding down the road in the early afternoon. The Brits head was resting against the window and he was trying to make a facial expression that covered the numbness he was still feeling in his legs.

One of my hands was resting on his thigh drawing small circles on from over his black jeans and the other was on the steering wheel as I navigated the road back to his house.

I haven't been away for more than a week but it's felt a lot longer, maybe it was just how much I missed George, but now that he and I were back together things could get back to normal.

I pulled up in the garage and George offered to carry my bag upstairs while I took the majority of the food to the kitchen but then took the rest up to my room to put in the mini-fridge.

George had limped upstairs and had made himself comfortable in my bed, and he gave me a small lopsided smile as he looked at me. "Can I have cuddles?" He asked me in a childish tone.

I spun around where I was and leaned against the wall, "cuddles Georgie? What have I been doing with you all day yesterday?"
"Fucking me senseless." The reply given was instant and delivered with a straight face.
"I prefer the term extreme cuddling," I responded with another smirk.

"Well can we normal cuddle on the bed?" George asked with a questioning expression.
"If that's what you want baby." I moved over to the bed and climbed on it. By the time I made myself comfortable, sitting up with a pillow propped behind my back, the brunette had climbed onto my lap.

George's legs were on either side of me, straddling me, and his arms were holding onto my shoulders as I leaned forward and connected our lips.

When our lips were on eachother George managed to get his tongue into my mouth, he tried to explore it. My arms moved around his body, and my hands began traveling up and down his back, causing him to groan.
Using this distraction to my advantage I took control of the kiss and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

Eventually we broke apart and George leaned forward to rest his head on my shoulder as I continued to rub up and down his back. He let out a content sigh as I pressed kisses over the side of his face.

A long comfortable silence followed as I let my thoughts wander but I was brought back when George started moving his hips slowly back and forth. I suppressed a groan as my hands moved down to his hips and held him still.

"George, what are you doing?" I asked him.
The Brit shrugged his shoulders before attempting to continue, only causing me to tighten my grip.
"Are you really horny Georgie?" I continued, "cause you had sex with me twice yesterday and complained now are trying again."

"I am not horny," George corrected as he removed his head from my shoulder his hands moved down to pull mine off of him.
"Uh-huh." I shot him a look of disbelief, "but if something happens you'll be the one spending the month in a motel, not me."

He giggled and nodded before resting his head back on my shoulders.

Time skip
A few hours later.

The credits started rolling on the movie George and I had been watching from where we had been watching on the bed. I glanced at the time and it was just about dinner.

The brunette was resting with his head on my chest and he shifted slightly for a few moments before sitting up properly, while still on my lap.
"Can you get off me Georgie?" I asked as my hands ran up and down the sides of his body.

"But I don't wanna." he whined.
I kissed his forehead which caused him to blush before managing to get him to climb off of me.
He moved over to the side of the bed and stood up, finally being able to walk without any sign of a limp as he headed over to the door and I followed behind him.

The two of us moved over to where we usually sat and I took my seat first, George didn't sit down immediately, instead he grabbed his chair and dragged it across the floor until it was right beside me. Then, he sat down and leaned his head onto my shoulder, wanting to stay as close as possible to me.

Mr and Mrs Davidson made their way down to their seats but as soon as George's mother saw me she ran over and gave me a big hug.
"Clay. You're back." She smiled as she let go of me and looked me in the eyes, "everyone here missed you. God I won't let Richard send you away again it made George so miserable."

I gave her a reassuring smile and told her, "don't worry, I won't leave ever again."
Mrs Davidson seemed satisfied at that and gave me a motherly smile before returning to her seat. The moment she was gone George immediately moved himself back so he could wrap his arms around me.

(Hehe clingy Gogy)

His mother let out a giggle at George's action and I quickly brushed some hair off of the brunette's face before looking up so my eyes met with his father's. He looked to me apologetically before saying "sorry Clay. I guess I overreacted a little. I'm sorry."
I gave him a nod, signalling that I forgave him.

George let out a fake cough which caused everyone to look over at him and the brunette raised an eyebrow at his father. Mr Davidson gave a chuckle before continuing, "and George. I'm sorry for sending away your Bodyguard and fiance."

"... And Pillow!" George added before blushing and burying his head in my chest.
Mrs Davidson and I laughed, and Mr Davidson gave George a weird look before mumbling "I'm not even gonna ask."

My hands just moved up to his hair to brush it with my fingers as our food was brought out.
_________________________________________
1102 words.

Okay, so reminder from the start of the chapter, you can either give me some ideas for how to keep the past 7 chapters (this one included) canonical, or tell me and non of them will be canon, and we'll continue on the story from shower sex to school the next day.

_/﹋\_
(҂'_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -     The shitty version of Mr
_/﹋\_                 Davidson that Ezra made.