Chapter 106: the skirt

George POV.

The next day was school again. After a full day of laying in bed yesterday I was thankful to actually have something to do besides watching movies and cuddling, (not that I overly hated either of those).

I glanced at the time on my phone and stuffed a yawn before climbing out of the bed. Clay was still asleep and I stumbled tiredly into the walk-in-wardrobe to grab some clothes. After choosing something to wear I headed into the bathroom and showered.

Once I cleaned and dried myself I looked at the outfit I picked and sighed audibly. Today I decided to wear something I knew I would regret, but something that I didn't tell Clay that I liked it the last time I wore it.

First I pulled on my boxers and plain white t-shirt, then overtop I pulled on Clay's favourite hoodie, the bright green one with a black smile painted on it. Then my hands shaked as I grabbed the Dark Gray skirt my parents got me for my birthday and pulled it over my skinny waist. It sat securely around my waist and fell to just below my knees.

I stared intently at myself in the mirror, hoping I could make it look somewhat decent on me but gave up with a sigh as I went to open the door. Clay was still on his side, sleeping as I walked back through to the walk-in-wardrobe and dumbed my dirty clothes in the laundry basket before grabbing some long black socks and black converse sneakers.

Once I pulled them on and walked out of the room I saw that Clay had conveniently woken up. The blond rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked over to me, about to say hello but he stopped and his eyes widened as he took in my outfit.

"Georgie you look..." He trailed off, trying to find the words as I blushed slightly and wrapped my arms around my chest, suddenly feeling very self conscious.
Clay pushed himself out of the bed and walked over to me, still looking me up and down as I shifted under his gaze.

My eyes stayed focused on the floor until his finger hooked under my chin and forced me to look up. As our eyes met my face grew brighter red, and I covered it with my arms. Clay just chuckled and pushed my hands out of the way before kissing my nose lightly.

"Is there a reason you are wearing that?" He asked as the blond held me at arms length and looked at my outfit again.
"I wanted to try something new" I shrugged.
"You look so pretty, you should wear stuff like this more often." I heard the blond mumble under his breath.
I just responded with a maybe'.

The blond studied my appearance with a childish smirk for a few more minutes before heading off happily to the bathroom to shower. For some reason he looked extremely happy.

I returned to the bed and sat down. With nothing better to do I began fiddling with the fabric of my skirt in my left hand while my right hand rested on my lap. The entire time Clay had spent in the bathroom I spent internally arguing over whether I should actually wear this to school or not.

Eventually Clay came out and once again made it his job to spend as much time as possible taking in my outfit. He pulled me up off of the bed and spoke. "You... look... so... pretty... Georgie, so... cute... and... hot..." He kissed part of my face in between each word.

Then the blond just started focusing on my jawline, kissing up and down it until I pushed him back, "come on Pillow, we can't hang around all day." I said as I began dragging him to the door of the room.

We headed down the stairs and before I could pull him out the door my mother stopped us. "Good morning boys," she greeted, "how did you two sle-."
She stopped speaking when she noticed me in a skirt. Within an instant she ran over to me and enveloped me in a tight hug.
"You look so pretty in that skirt, I am so glad I decided to buy you it," she studied it as though it was some rare artifact or a priceless painting.

"Doesn't he look cute in this?" My mother asked, grabbing my shoulders and spinning me to face my father as my eyes widened and I blushed.
My dad looked up from his paper. "Yes he does. You suit it Georgie." He complimented.
Clay hummed in agreement as he pulled me closeer to him and kissed my cheek.

My mother awed but I began blushing and tried to ignore it, instead grabbing my school bag and walking into the garage and the car. Clay followed behind me, chewing loudly on a piece of toast which he must have grabbed from the table.

Clay finished eating in several large bites and then climbed in the car, beginning the drive to school.

We arrived and I decided that wearing a skirt to school was a shit idea. All the homophobic assholes as my school would use it as an excuse to bully me more.
I tried to hide myself in the passenger seat, hoping that I could disappear, but obviously not being able to do that.

The blond watched me before glancing at the time, "we have 20 minutes Georgie, I can take you home to change if you want."
I just shook my head, I was already here and couldn't be bothered going home.
"Okay then, tell me if you change your mind."

I have definitely changed my mind. But I didn't say anything about it.

Clay and I climbed out of the car and immediately I felt hundreds of pairs of eyes on me, all judging me and I leaned closer to the blond. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, whispering about how I looked beautiful and everyone else was just jealous.

He lead me to class and we sat down, but I should of known that wearing a skirt to school was a bad idea...
_________________________________________
1045 words.