Chapter 93: the skate

George POV.

Clay whispered a quiet 'happy birthday's before standing to the side and showing that we were inside...

An ice skating rink?

My eyes widened in slight disbelief. If I had had a hundred guesses I probably wouldn't guessed that the blond would bring me here. We were inside a large oval shaped building, it had a lot of small entertainment's alongside the ice but the rink was definitely the most popular one here.

Along one wall, right beside the entrance was a small stand where you could rent ice skates and helmets along with frames for if you wanted something to help stop you from falling over.
Further along in that same direction there was a small theatre, an arcade, several small fast food restaurants like Subway and KFC, a build a bear, an indoor playground and a lot more interesting stuff.

And since it was the middle of the week this place was really quiet, besides me and the blond there were only about 50 people walking around, most being tourists, couples or parents with small children.

Clay lead me over to the small stand with the skates and grabbed us each a pair, his were notably larger than mine. After a few minutes of trying on skates we each found a pair that fit along with a helmet.
I struggled to follow after the blond as he walked over to pay for the skates and helmets, and when I reached him he was standing at the counter talking to the man behind it.

"So we have two pairs of skates and two helmets. How much would that be?" Clay asked the slim man peering back over at us.
"Uhhhh..." the man quickly typed something on the computer before looking back over to us, "$36 dollars please."
The blond nodded and grabbed his card from his pocket, but before he could do anything I turned to the man and asked him, "would it be possible for me to get myself a frame to use, I haven't skated before."

The man nodded and began walking over to grab a frame but the blond told him to come back, "we don't need a frame, it'll be fine" Clay said to both me and the man.
I sent him a sharp glare which he ignored as he began pulling me towards the rink.

He stepped into the rink and skated a full circle almost effortlessly. Clay turned back to see me still standing by the gate into the rink, clutching the handrail that went around the edge of the rink tightly.

"Come on Georgie, this is for your birthday, you can't expect me to have all the fun" the blond pouted.
"I'm not going skating, I'll fall flat on my face" I said, flushing slightly red at the thought, but kept staring straight into his eyes.

Clay rolled his eyes and skated back over to me, slowing to a stop just before reaching the rinks gate. "George come on, you will be fine I promise" Clay said, reaching his hand out to take mine.

Before I could retract my hand the blond had grabbed it and pulled me out into the middle of the ice. The only thing that stopped me from falling over was the fact that he was holding me so tightly against him.
Once we were in the centre of the rink he let go slightly, and I opened my eyes before pushing my boyfriend away from me.

Clay chuckled at me before grabbing my arm gently, to keep me from falling over, but I ripped my arm from his grip, just wanting to get off the ice as soon as possible. Though that was a dumb decision. The second my hand left his I fell back onto my ass.

I attempted to stand back up several times but kept slipping on the ice and falling back down. Clay stood chuckling slightly as he watched me struggling then after a minute he offered me a hand up.
"Do you need some help down there Georgie?" He asked.
I wanted to say no, but my fingers were going numb from sitting against the cold surface.

He took my hands and helped me up, then cupped then gently, blowing on them and kissing them lightly to warm them up.
"Clay, stop this is embarrassing, people are watching." I mumbled feeling my face heat up.

The blond held one of my numb, shaking hands close to his lips, so close that I could feel his breath against my fingertips. "What people Georgie? Nobody is here, we practically have the whole place to ourselves."

To help further his point he let go of me and did a large 360 degree circles with his arms spread wide, proving that we were the only ones currently on the rink.

I wasn't watching much, trying to keep my balance and wobbling back and forth, Clay let out another laugh as he returned to my side and held my hands again.
"Georgie... Do you want me to... help you?" The blond asked, his eyes meeting mine.
"Yes please" I said quietly, "I-I don't know how to do this."

Clay gave a soft smile and began skating slowly off, pulling me with him. I took desperate steps to keep up with him and ended up loosing my footing again. Thankfully, the blond held me up, and he helped me stand up straight.
"You are terrible at this Georgie" he said with a laugh.
"Thanks for reminding me" I replied through gritted teeth, but that was soon changed to a smile when Clay pressed his lips against mine.

When our lips parted I had a slight blush on my face, Clay however acted as though nothing had just happened and the blond began teaching me to ice skate without falling on my ass every five seconds.
Turns out he was a hockey player, and so it explains how he was so good at skating.

I can't help but feel like Clay was teasing me, making jokes that sounded somewhat dirty and constantly being clingy and touchy, it was difficult to ignore these but I did.

We kept messing around for a few hours, switching between going on and off the ice, visiting the movies, and heading to random fast food restaurants.
But overall the best thing that happened was when Clay took me to the Build-A-Bear, and although I know that place is meant for kids it was really funny.

I created a bear with honey brown fur and put it in a green hoodie along with a smiley face mask and decided to call it Dream.
The blond made one with chocolatey brown fur and gave it a bright blue shirt decorated with a small red and white rectangle along with some white clout goggles. He decided to name it George after me.

It was also really fun to go to the arcade, we won a bunch of tickets which was mainly spent on bags of lollies at the prize counter, but I also made sure to get a small plastic statue of a blob with a face which I called blob Dream.

After a full day (and a lot of bruises from the ice covering my body) Clay and I walked out of the building only to squint as we were met with the face of the setting sun.
I began walking towards the car but noticed that Clay was heading in another direction, down along the boardwalk towards the beach.

"Where are you going?" We both asked the other at the same time, and Clay responded first.
"You didn't really expect this to be the only thing for your birthday, did you Gogy?"
"I uh... Kinda."

The blond returned to my side and lifted me up bridal style before carrying me down the boardwalk and along to a secluded part of the beach.

And that's when I saw something truely amazing.
_________________________________________
1330 words.

Holy shit, I realised today (thanks to my Discord server) Bodyguard is one of the first result for dnf fanfiction on Google so thanks for helping that to happen.

Also, for people on the discord.
Stop trying to get George's parents to give him a sex toy.

They already did that when they hired Clay.