Chapter 135: I'm sorry guys

Hey, it's Ezra again, I am writing tonight's chapter but decided to not do smut. Warning, it's kinda sad.

Also 4 and I finally gave a ship name for Clay and George.

Pillowsill!!!!!!

And, I just thought this would be funny to do, for me. Or it will go terrible and I, or author, will get backlash.
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

George was really cuddly the entirety of yesterday especially after I... removed his ability to walk. It was nice to skip school and cuddle even if George was complaining about the pain in his ass the entire time.

The more he complains the more I want to make it worse... If you know what I mean 😏. Although I don't think that will happen since he growls at me any time I move.

I finally got him up just before dinner, he changed out of the skirt (damn it) and we headed downstairs to where his parents were sitting at the table waiting for food.
"Hey boys," Mrs Davidson smiled, "how was your day? I heard you didn't go to school cause George was sick."

"Yeah," I replied, rubbing the back of my head sheepishly, "George was terribly sick... and I had to stay home and... help him..."
George's face flushed red, but he agreed with what I said. "Yeah, I felt terrible, it came on suddenly when I was in the shower."

He sent me a glare which I avoided as his mother continued to talk. "Well I hope you feel better George, it was so nice of Clay to help you. Did you thank him?"
"No I haven't. I wasn't planning on doing that." Was the reply that came through gritted teeth.

"Well you should George, he is going to be your husband soon." His mother continued before putting a spoonful of dinner into her mouth.
The look in George's eyes was full of hatred, "thank you... Clay..."

I felt a smirk appearing on my face but lowered my face so that Mr and Mrs Davidson couldn't see. From beside me, the brunette was doing the same, but instead of smirking he was blushing from embarrassment.

We are in near silence for a while before all of us finished. Then all of us got up to leave. George had as obvious stumble so I moved over to him and wrapped an arm around him for support.

"Are you okay George?" Mr Davidson asked the brunette, raising an eyebrow questioningly.
"He's fine... just tired, he didn't get much sleep last night." I said, trying to continue walking us to the stairs and avoid further questions but George decided to reply.
"I can't walk at all, thanks to Clay."

"What?" Both Mr and Mrs Davidson stopped moving and looked directly at us.
"Uhh-that's not what I meant." The Brit looked away from all of us in an attempt to hide his red face.

"No, that seems like what you did mean George." Mr Davidson's eyebrows furrowed slightly and looked from his son to me. "Both of you need to explain... Now!"

"I think George had some illness, I read about the other day. It makes legs numb, that's what it said on Google" I tried to cut in.
Mr Davidson's focus was just on me, "what's it called then Clay?"
"I-uh think that it's called um Xanita disease," I tried to make it sound as believable as possible.

"Really? George? That sounds terrible!" Mrs Davidson had a worried expression in her face.
"Yeah. Poor George, allow me to look up the symptoms and then I could find some medicine for you." Mr Davidson pulled his phone out of his pocket and I let out an audible gulp.

"Not a real disease. Are you sure that's what it's called Clay?" Mr Davidson asked.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
I started to walk over to the stairs, George still leaning onto me. "I'll go check my phone, it's in my room..."

"Hey Clay... Why does my son have a limp?" Shit.
"Because of Clay." George said, giving me a glare.
What the fuck! Now we are going to get busted, what the hell?
"George, what do you mean 'because of Clay?'" Mrs Davidson asked us, looking confused.

"I... Uh" it seemed like the brunette just figured out what he said. "It's nothing, I just think that Clay had Xanita disease before me, Google said that it's contagious."
"No... I know what it is, we are not as ignorant as you think George... Actually both of you." Mr Davidson seemed like he figured it out. Shit. "Both of you go sit down on the couch so we can talk about this."

Our gazes shifted nervously to meet the others as we headed to sit down on the couch in the living room. We sat awkwardly next to eachother and after a moment his parents sat down on the couch opposite us.

"Clay. George." Mr Davidson spoke, "is it true that you had sex?"
"Nope."
"Never would."
"Don't lie to me, either of you." He continued. Mrs Davidson just sat quietly.

"Yes." George murmured, at an almost inaudible volume.
"Georgie, what was that?" Mrs Davidson asked, speaking up for the first time in a while.
"It was a-um yes." His face was bright red, looking down with his head resting on my shoulder and... were those tears in his eyes.

"Really!" Everything about Mr Davidson had changed, a glare visible and aimed at me.

Mr Davidson POV.

How DARE Clay have sex with my son! I set up one simple, clear rule which was no sex before 20, or while they are living under our roof.

"Clay, I need to talk with you. In private." I said as I stood up.
The blond sitting beside my son, my once innocent son. He gave a nervous look to George before standing up and following me out of the room.

"How dare you have sex with my son! He is a smart, hard-working, innocent boy and I don't need you ruining that!" I yelled at Clay.
"I am sorry," the blond apologized. "But he consented and we used a safe word and everything."

"How many times have you and him done this?" I asked.
A shrug came from him, "we've only done it once. I promise."
"You better have, and I hate to do this too you Clay. But you will be getting one month unpaid suspension. Just because I think you and my son... Need some space."

Clay POV.

What! Unpaid suspension? Are you for real, just because I had a relationship with his son?

Still, "I understand," those were the words that left my mouth.
Mr Davidson gave a solemn nod, "I'm sorry Clay but you two probably need some time apart, apparently you and George stopped the bully problem so be should be fine."

I looked away, tears silently forming in my eyes. "You can stay tonight and I'll get you in a motel tomorrow. It's just you two may need a break."

With a sad glance in the direction of the living room I gave another shaky nod before heading upstairs to my room. I grabbed some stuff and threw it into a bag and 2 suitcases, unsure of how much I would need. Then sat on my bed and rested my head against the wall, unable to sleep.

The only thing I paid attention too was listening to George head up to his room and shut the door, before hearing him cry on his side of the wall. I'd give anything to comfort him right now but I couldn't.

After sitting in my dark room all the way through to the morning I left before anyone else was awake.
_________________________________________
1290 words.

Sorry guys, this chapter is a buzz kill, but I wanted to give 4 a challenge to write with, plus, could be interesting.