Chapter 91.5: morning

This is just an in-between chapter, following the morning after the previous smut chapter.
_________________________________________
Karl POV.

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I took in the large room I was in. For a few moment's I couldn't remember where I was, until I felt a sudden pain in the lower half of my body and arms wrapped around me, holding me when I attempted to sit up.

I looked over to see Nick laying beneath me, and until a minute ago I had been asleep on his chest.
Slowly I untangled my naked body from his, being careful not to wake him up as memories of last night came flooding back to me.

Quietly I climbed off of the bed and began grabbing my stuff and changing, I had to bite the inside of my lips to stop to stop from groaning at the pain in my legs.

As I pulled on my purple hoodie I fished around in both of it's pockets to grab my phone.
Dozens of worried texts had been sent in from my mother and from Darryl too. I glanced at the clock to see the time read 2:48am just the thought of being up this early made me stifle a yawn and I decided that I'd text my mother tonight and text Darryl tomorrow at a better time.

She had sent a bunch of worried texts, probably a couple dozen every hour since 6pm. They all were quite similar, along the lines of:

Karl, where are you?

Are you ok?

Why aren't you home?

And other stuff like that, as I walked over to the door, limping slightly I typed her a reply.

Sorry mum, I fell asleep at a friend's house, we were busy.

On my way home now.

Not a total lie, actually not a lie at all. I half-stumbled down the stairs of Nick's house and onto the dark street.

Time skip

6 hours had passed and I walked towards the school. Thankfully my limp was gone, and I managed to cover up the marks on my neck and chest with make-up.

I'd barely made it into the building when I was grabbed by a pair of hands who pulled me into a dark and empty classroom.

When I turned to look at the people who had pulled me into the room I was met with the faces of Zak and Darryl. The green-eyed boy pulled me into a tight hug.

"Karl are you okay?" He asked as he pulled away from me slightly, with his hands still on my sides and he examined my figure. I tensed up slightly, thinking he could see all the hickey's over my neck and shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, and I nodded.
Immediately he looked relieved,but then Zak took up the questioning, "What did Nick take you to his house for?"
"I uh-"
"Did he hurt you Karl?" Both boys asked almost simultaneously.

No, he did the opposite of hurting me.

"No he didn't, I'm fine I promise" I gave a small smile to convince them I was telling the truth.
Both boys nodded and stood to the side so I could leave the room, but before I could move Darryl spoke, "we are gonna keep an eye on you, since who knows what Nick would do with you if he got near you again."

Probably fuck me again.

I just gave another small nod and followed the pair out of the room, feeling their eyes trace over to look at me occasionally.

They had become really protective of another boy in our class, his name was George and he used to get bullies a lot until this new guy called Clay arrived out of nowhere and they became friends. Maybe this was just something that the pair did.

I followed them to class, the only time I felt like leaving them was when I saw Nick in the halls, leaning against his locker. When he saw me I could tell that he was confused that I had disappeared in the night, but didn't approach me when he saw Darryl and Zak.

We continued walking until we got to class, but all I could think about was Nick.
_________________________________________
712 words.