Chapter 89: asking

Just like to tell you guys that seggs between George and Dream will happen at 690k reads.

Also I asked what people on my discord wanted to see (join my discord pls) and they voted some Karlnap so here we go.
_________________________________________
Nick POV.

I could feel the shame burning behind my face when the bottle stopped moving and pointed directly at a small brunette in my class. This group probably had 20 girls and 5 boys (not including myself) and I just so happened to have landed on one of them.

Grudgingly I leaned forward and kissed him, and it felt like a firework had gone off in my mouth. The boy, Karl, must have been wearing some lipstick or something, which was cherry flavoured because that's all I could taste. His eyes stayed focused on mine and had an intimidating excited flare that went unrivaled by anything else I'd ever seen and I didn't want to pull away.

But I did, possibly one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

After that brief interaction I couldn't focus, just watching the small brunette as he giggled and played the game. He seemed so feminine yet still had a small spark of masculine flare, almost taunting me.

I sighed and stood up, deciding it would be best to go home, leaving the circle without another word.

3 days later.

Clay and George hadn't been seen by anyone besides Zak and Darryl since the party, and I can't help but feel like something happened between the two of them homos, (you know, something that stops one of them from walking 😏).

Although in their place was something else that constantly got my attention, everywhere I looked I saw Karl. He would occasionally look back at me but apart from that seemed oblivious to the fact that I could only focus on him.

I'd see him lining up in front of me to get his lunch, or sitting in the library reading a book, or walking home after school. But I never had the confidence to say something.

Currently, I was sitting in science class, second to last class of the day. Karl was a few seats in front of my and all I could focus on were the small movements he made.
Eventually the teacher asked everyone a question and Karl immediately raised his hand. I noticed that the brunette still had his nails painted black and watched as he stood up to explain his solution on the board, often facing the class as he talked.

I didn't take in any of the words he said, all I could focus on were his lips.
His plump lips.
The lips.
The lips that had the cherry flavouring.
The lips that had met mine during the party.
The lips of the boy who suddenly seemed to be everywhere at once.

I sighed and pulled my gaze away from him, turning instead to look out the windows to my right, admiring the view as my mind wandered.
However no matter what I thought of it just went back to Karl.
Maybe I should ask him to hang out... But what should I say?

Probably something stupid, that's what I'll end up saying. But I know someone who could possibly help me say something not so stupid.
The bell rang and I sucked up my pride before walking over to him.

"Hey-uh hom-I mean... Hey Zak, and hey Derek." I greeted my ex-friend and the green-eyed boy beside him.
The ravenette and his boyfriend turned to look at me, "what the hell do you want Nick?" Zak asked me, a grimice obvious on his face.

I watched him take a step protectively in front of his boyfriend and I smiled, "Look, I ain't gonna do that." I took a moment to breathe as my eyes watched Karl leave the room and head to our next class.
"I just wanted to know how to ask someone out."
There it was, all confidence in my voice was gone.

"Why the fuck would we help you with that?" Zak gave me a glare as I looked blankly back at him.
I sighed for a moment, and tried to compose myself before standing straighter, "because I think you two will be best at helping."

The ravenette opened his mouth to tell me to 'fuck off' or something but Derek spoke first.
"Who is it you want to ask out?" Curiousity danced in his voice and I could tell that although the ravenette did not speak he was thinking it too.

I bit the inside of my lip, but I knew I needed to tell them if I wanted their help, and if they told anyone who would believe them anyway?
"It's-uh Karl Jacobs, he-"
"Absolutely not!" Derek immediately yelled, almost making me go deaf.

The green-eyed boy crossed his arms and glared at me, "you will never, ever, in a million years date Karl. He is a sweet, kind, innocent little muffin and you are... A not muffin."
(Damn Bad gets as protective as Gogy).

I rolled my eyes and stared at them, "don't know why I bothered asking. I can figure something out without either of you."
They watched as I turned to leave, but then I looked over my shoulder and smiled smugly at them, "Zak, maybe you could put your boyfriend's mouth to good use." I teased as I left the classroom.
Neither of the pair responded, (but Zak didn't seem against the idea).

That didn't go as planned, I thought to myself as I sat down in my usual seat for my last class, Karl was a few seats ahead of me, as usual and once again time seemed to fly as I only focused on the brunette.
Why do I want to take him on a date?
I didn't know, learning experience perhaps.
I'm a visual learner so a hook-up with him maybe be educational.

Eventually the bell rang and I followed him out of the class. He began walking out to the fields despite the fact that everyone else was going home and I soon caught up with him.
"Hey Karl!" I said loudly, getting his attention.
The brunette turned around, seeming surprised to see me coming.
"H-hey Nick." He said, sounding surprised, "what are you doing here?"

He pulled his hands up against his chest, his black nails visible and his eyes wide and sparkling.
"Aww nothing," I replied, "just wondering if you wanted to hang out" I said.

The brunette, looked shocked but eventually nodded, "sure." He said.
I smiled before beckoning for him to follow me, leading him to my car.
_________________________________________
1120 words.