Chapter 108: Fistfight

⬆️Doggo for chapter picture⬆️

Holy shit.

I'd just like to thank everyone for 1 million reads, I never honestly expected I'd get more than about 50k so thank you all.

And also thank you all I am almost onto 6k followers almost less than a week after hitting 5k, my story and I honestly do not deserve this much attention.

Anyway thanks and give any ideas for what you want to happen in future chapter, I figure for 1 million reads you guys who have managed to stick with it for 108 chapters deserve to give some input so I could see what you guys liked to read most.

Anyway, thank you and continuing with Protective Pillow ark.
_________________________________________
George POV.

The perverted boy seemed like he was about to do something more to me as his hand reached the waistband of my skirt, but then a call came from over near the school entrance that caused him to freeze.

"Step the fuck away from him!" The blond growled before he began running over towards us.

The boy looked up and so did I as Clay ran towards him. The blond stopped at an arms length away and sent the boy in front of me a glare, "I'll give you 3 seconds to step away from him before I get you a one way trip to the hospital."

I assumed that he'd have stepped back but he just smirked, "look man, do you mind staying out of my business I'm a little busy now."
As he spoke he sent me a wink which made me whimper and Clay bunch his fists up, ready to punch him in a second.

"I would, but George is my business," Clay spoke with a consistent, cold tone.
"Prove it then."

The pervert smirked as he spoke, turning fully to step towards Clay as I took a worried step to the side further away from the pair.
Once I was at a safe distance I wiped a tear from my eyes and let out a sniffle, watching the two boys slowly start circling eachother.

Both were about the same fight, and seemed to have the same build too. I watched as they stepped a full 360 degrees around eachother before the pervert turned to look over his shoulder and give me a cocky grin and a smirk. "I'm gonna win this for you baby," he said.

While he wasn't facing Clay the blond immediately balled up his fist and sent a firm punch into the other's jaw before the other could react. The pervert turned back, now gritting his teeth as he threw a punch back which hit Clay in the chest.

Before Clay could retaliate he was met with another punch to his chest and one to his nose, which he bent over clasping as a red metallic liquid began to drip down it.
"George and I were having a good time before you came along, so please back the fuck off," the pervert growled at Clay.

The blond wiped the blood from his with the back of his shirt before elbowing the pervert in the ribs sending him falling backwards and onto the concrete.
"Actually I don't think you were, I'll give you one more chance to back up before I send my fist into that thick skull of yours."

The pervert rolled his eyes and sent a kick against Clay's leg, causing the blond to stumble backwards and give him enough time to stand back up.
"I'd like to see you try."

Clay cocked an eyebrow as he ran forward and punched the boy in his stomach, while clenching his teeth so tightly I thought they were gonna crack or something.

In a matter of seconds the blond's eyes began practically glowing red with fury as he sent several more punches into the perverts stomach and onto his face, causing a bright purple bruise to start blooming around his eyes.

Blood was streaking down both boys shirts from Clay's nose but neither seemed to care, as they kept punching eachother like a pair of boxers (from the sport boxing, not the fucking pants).

Eventually the pervert boy stumbled, about to fall back onto the ground but Clay stopped him by roughly grabbing the fabric of his shirt.
"If I ever see you near George again I will fucking kill you. Got it?" Fury was visible dancing behind the blond's eyes and I felt that if I wasn't there Clay would have murdered him brutally.

The boy just nodded pathetically and Clay dropped him onto the ground, watching as the boy slowly picked himself up and began making his way back to the main school building, limping slightly from some injury he got during the fight.

Once he was out of sight Clay ran over to me, as I was still crying softly while leaning against the car. He pulled me into a soft hug and wrapped his arms protectively around me.
"Are you okay Georgie?" He spoke quietly as I rested my head on his shoulder, "did he hurt you?"

I shook my head as he held me tentatively, "but he hurt you though."
"I'm fine George, as long as you are fine then I am fine."
There was silence after that as I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. His thumb trailed over my face and wiped away my tears.

"I'm going to take you home now, okay Georgie?" Clay asked.
He gave a small smile when I nodded as he opened the door for me before heading around to his side of the car.

The whole drive home the blond had his hand resting on my leg protectively, and both of my hands were on top of that one. My eyes stayed focused on his hand the entire drive back, and on his nose too which had thankfully stopped bleeding.

We drove into the garage and my parents weren't home, as Clay carried me upstairs with me resting my head against his chest which was almost definitely bruised.

Clay finally put me down on my bed and expected me to say there but I immediately left to get a first aid kit and got him to sit down on the bed instead.

He kept apologizing to me for what happened and how I probably could have gotten hurt as I cleaned up the blood on his face with a wet cloth. After doing that I got him to pull off his shirt to see if there were any notable injuries beside his shirt, which besides a few bruises there weren't.

I placed the first aid kit on the bedside table then saw Clay standing up. Before I could register what was happening he scooped me up in his arms before laying back down and holding me.

The blond sat leaning against the back wall with me curled up on his lap.
He asked me what that pervert did to me and I explained it to him.
Everything from how he had played with the fabric of my shirt, flirted slightly with me, had his hands under my shirt and then tried to have his hand under my skirt as well and with each word I spoke Clay seemed to clench his jaw shut tighter.

I felt like he was about to explode, or commit a murder, of both. But when I stopped talking he seemed to calm down and pull me up closer to him and began kissing my neck gently. "I won't let him hurt you, I promise." He whispered repeatedly between kisses as they trailed down my neck and to my collarbone.

Once he reached my collarbone he pulled off my shirt and continued down, softly kissing as much of my chest as he could.
"I promise that I won't let him near you again George."
_________________________________________
1313 words.

And also I have an experiment, trying to prove something to someone so please if given the option who would marry me?
(Please say no to prove I am unlovable)
Thank you.