Chapter 109: the chapter I could not come up with a name for

Early upload.

So you know how yesterday I hit 1 million readers? Well today I reached 6k followers. And it is just over a week after hitting 4k so thank you all so fucking much.

Thank you all and I do not deserve this much attention, just like I said yesterday.

I asked people on the Discord what they wanted to see for this chapter. They gave me very... interesting things to work with, but if you want me to go with your ideas I'll most likely see them on the server.

Also I'd like to apologize to my wives _r_iley_ and vose__ who are pissed at me for asking if people would marry me if given the option.

It was just an experiment my friend dared me to do after I told him I was unlovable.
_________________________________________
George POV.

Clay kept holding onto me, and kissing me softly the entire time that I cried softly against him. Once I had calmed down and changed out of that stupid skirt I pushed lightly his chest signalling that I wanted him to let go of me, which he did.

The blond then let me sit up and I climbed off of him. But immediately leaned against his his side as I rested my head on his shoulder.
"What would you like to do for the rest of the day Georgie?" Clay asked as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I shrugged my shoulders and Clay wrapped his arms around my shoulders, as he gave me a kiss on my cheek.
The blond thought for a moment before speaking, "actually... I think I might have an idea, but I'll be gone for an hour or so, is that okay?"

After pausing momentarily I nodded at Clay. He smiled as he kissed me a third time before standing up, "I'll see you in an hour or two."

Time skip

Two day later

Just kidding, two hours later

Clay walked back into the room, which was good since I was bored after two hours of watching a movie. He came up behind me while I sat on the couch and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hello Georgie, did you miss me?" He mumbled against my neck between kissing it.
"Mhm, sure I did," I mumbled as I squirmed from the kisses.
"You ready to go?" The blond asked as he scooped me up in his arms.

I gave the blond a nod, curious as to what he had planned. When he saw my nod he put me down and we started walking downstairs.

Clay opened the door of the Ferrari for me and I climbed into the passenger seat, with him shutting the door after me and climbing into the drivers seat immediately after.

Every time I asked where we were going he always found a way to change the conversation, or just simply shrugged me off. With a disgruntled sigh I rested my forehead on the window as I tried to see what I recognised and try to figure out where Clay was taking me.

Eventually the car stopped in a carpark, at the base of a large hill in the middle of the town park. I looked over to Clay with an eyebrow raised but he just climbed out of the car without giving me an explanation.

He began leading me off the main path and over a dirt one under a canopy of trees which blocked out what little sunlight was still left in the day.

After walking through the dark park for about 10 minutes Clay told me to sit down. I complied and found myself on a blanket, then when I looked up the blond had disappeared into the darkness.

Several long moments passed as a shiver from the cold wind passed over me. Then I heard Clay from somewhere in the dark, "are you ready Georgie?" He asked.
"Ready for what?"
I could feel his smile from here, "ready for this..."

About 5 seconds later the surrounding area lit up with small LED lights hanging from trees, keeping the small space alight.
My eyes looked at the lights on all sides of me and above me before turning to see Clay walking over and smiling.

The blond sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close. Is this a good suprise Georgie?"
"Mhm, it is..."
My mouth was still opened slightly in awe, it must have taken him ages to plan all of this out. Clay just laughed as he placed several kisses along my jaw.

When my eyes finally drifted down to meet his I saw him pulling a picnic basket over to us filled with small foods and fruits. We sat there for a half hour eating as Clay continuously glanced at his watch, but eventually he smiled and mumbled something along the lines of 'it's time' under his breath.

I raised an eyebrow at him as I tilted my head, "it's time for what?"
The blond looked over to me and smiled, "time for this."
He turned the lights off and then as I looked intently through the opening in the canopy overhead I saw a million stars up above me and Clay, twinkling brightly from thousands of lightyears away.

The sky itself was almost entirely nave blue, almost black and the only changes in colour was from where the clouds drifted lazily overhead.

Without me even realising Clay had laid himself down, and then tapped me on the shoulder signalling for me to do the same. With a nod I complied and laid down while resting my head on his chest. It rose and fell slightly with each breath we took as we both silently stared upwards.

I was the one who finally decided to break the silence. "It's... It's beautiful Clay, thank you for bringing me here to show me this."
I could feel the blond smirk, "it is not as beautiful as you Georgie, nothing is or ever will be."
When he said that I hit him on the shoulder, "that was too fucking cliche Pillow."

"I agree," Clay replied, cringing at the last sentence he spoke, "but it is true no matter how cliche it is."
"You are the worst..."  I mumbled to him.
"I think we both know that you are wrong there Georgie." Clay hummed as he leaned down and kissed my forehead while running his finger through my hair.

"I love you Georgie."
_________________________________________
1082 words