Chapter 131: I don't know what to call this one so... Karlnapity part 2

Quackity POV (4th wall breaker)

"You know, when you asked me to do this I thought it was never going to work, I just said yes so I could start selling drugs down this end of the country." I stated to the celestial sitting opposite me.

"You've made that abundantly clear." 4g0tmyname growled in response as they tapped their fingers on the wooden table impatiently. "I'm just glad it is working out. You were a gift for them both, mostly Karl."
"Me too," I agreed sheepishly, deciding to ignore their last sentence. "I never expected Karl to be so fucking cute, or Nick."

4 just hummed in acknowledgement as they continued tapping their fingers, being honest they didn't seem to think it would have worked, but they seemed glad that it did.

"So I heard that you and Nick were planning for the two of you and Karl to hang out tonight... Would you care to elaborate?"
I gave a smirk, "I was planning like a threesome. We'd all be high, or drunk on something if you know what I mean."

The celestial gave a slight scowl as they stood up, "I meant like a date or something normal people do. I know well enough that both of them like you but you can't just fuck both of them less than fifteen minutes after you met them."

4g0tmyname towered over me as they kept their poison filled expression. I knew they wouldn't move until I gave them some reassurance that I wasn't going to fuck Nick and/or Karl on our first date, no matter how badly I wanted too. (Still could on the second date though)
"Fine," I let out a huff of annoyance, "I won't fuck them straight away."

"Good."
I watched as the celestial stood and motioned to the door, "probably time you should go... Karl likes people who are at school on time."

I blushed but nodded immediately after as I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door, but I still heard 4g0tmyname yell another tip after me, "also paint your nails, Karl likes stuff like that!"

There was still a while before school so I could get some nail polish before that.

4g0tmyname POV (4th wall breaker)

Honestly, I didn't expect this plan to work. I was just gonna get Karl a puppy or a kitten but then I thought why not try and get him another boyfriend.

Somehow Karl, Nick and Alex all were into eachother, suprisingly. Although I did know that Alex and Nick would get along I didn't expect it to work this nicely.

Karl POV.

Alex took his spot in the desk next to mine again and I saw him smirk at me, I responded with a small smile before quickly looking away. Nick is my boyfriend, even if I find Alex cute I can't do anything about it while I am still with Nick.

I glanced down at my hands which were resting on the desk, yesterday after school. I had painted them a dark purple before adding patterns like swirls and stripes over top in a lilac colour.

Over the past couple weeks I'd been getting noticeably better at painting nails, which is something Nick frequently compliments me on.

Alex followed my gaze and I felt him lean forward to get a better look at my hand, "those look good." He complimented, "you'll have to paint mine some time."

Subconsciously I looked down to see his hands which were coated with black nail polish. My first thought was 'oh my fucking god he paints his nails that's so fucking cute!!!!' but then I calmed myself down slightly.

"Yeah I could paint your nails. I'm not a professional thought so you'll have to forgive me."
"Neither am I." Alex replied, his coy smile still present on his face.