Chapter 33: pizza

100k fucking reads!?
What the hell thanks everyone!

This chapter gets a teeny bit more intimate between the 2 if you know what I mean but is really just a continuation of the last chapter.
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

20 minutes or so passed before George yelled for me to go downstairs and grab the pizza, he still sounded mad at me for leaving him. I sighed before complying, heading downstairs and finding my way to the door. A woman was there passing some cash to the pizza delivery man, and she thanked him before shutting the door and turning to me.
"I believe this is yours." She said passing me the warm box.

I nodded thanks and returned upstairs to George's room. He sat up when I came inside the room with the box and laid the box on the small table in front of the TV. Once I had set the box down I pulled a cheesy slice of pizza away from the rest and took a large bite, savouring the flavour.
"Clay bring me a slice!" George tried to order me but I just ignored him.

When I didn't do as he asked it turned more into a whiny groan. "Clay~! Bring me food please!"
I glanced over my shoulder so my eyes met his and I gave him a smirk. "I don't know if I can Georgie. Maybe if you admit you like me then I could bring you food please."
He let out a low groan, "this again?"

The brunette stood and walked towards me. I expected him to sit down beside me on the couch but instead he just swiped the pizza box and returned to the bed with it. He sat cross legged and stared at me as he ate. Was he really planning on taking 7 of the 8 slices for himself?

I stood up and headed over to him, trying to grab myself a second slice but he slapped my hand away.
"Come on Georgie, what's that for?" I asked as I pulled my hand back and examined it slightly.
It was red but not sore, just had a tingling sensation from the harsh contact.
He grumbled something inaudible as he sat chewing on the stringy cheese pizza with his eyes focused solely on the food.

"Please can I have some pizza Georgie?" I took a single step closer as I spoke, he eyed me with an animalistic look. The Brit seemed too have an almost wolf-like personality as he growled at me and I suppressed a laugh.

"Do you still want me to cuddle with you if you are tired?" I asked and he nodded back with changing his angry appearance with a smiling one.
I let out a chuckle and sat beside him, he leaned against me, while still eating, and let out slow exhales, clearly still tired.
But when I reached for another slice of pizza he slapped my hand away again.

"Seriously George?" He looked up at me with a smug face as he finished the slice in his hand and grabbed another one. "Are you gonna save any pizza for me?" I questioned, to which he shook his head in response.
"Please?" I gave him a childish look, he gave me another shake of his head.

He held the slice up to his mouth and gave me a teasing look before taking a large bite. 
I gave a small smirk as I watched him finish his mouthful with one of his hands trying protectively over the box.

There was only one bit of pizza unprotected and I was going to get it, and tease him while I'm at it.

I called the Brit's name, getting his attention before leaning in closer to him.

George POV.

"George, look here please.".

I watched as Clay stared at me from the corner of my eye, with one of my hands still on the pizza box as I did so. I turned to look at him and saw him give a small smile.

I smiled back and then I saw the blonds eyes close slightly. He moved one hand around to the back of my head so his fingers were running through my hair. Then the blond leaned in closer to me, slowly.