Chapter 98: Minecraft survival world

George POV.

Clay and I were sitting in the car with my forehead resting against the window. The blond had given me some story about how we were going to visit Darryl and Zak and that they'd texted him while I was in the shower, but I didn't believe it.

The Ferrari pulled up in Darryl's drive and we saw Zak's car there, which made sense since they recently told us they were becoming roommates. I slid out of my seat and walked over to the door with Clay behind me.

Zak answered a few moments after I knocked and he instantly stood to the side, letting us in. Two people were talking in the kitchen, we looked over to Zak as we walked down the hall and he spoke.
"Those two have been in there baking muffins and stuff all morning" he sighed.
"Who is in there with Darryl?" Clay asked the ravenette.
"Oh it's Karl. Darryl wanted him to stay for the weekend again. He's worried that Nick will do something to Karl if he's left alone."

(Protective Darryl ark again)

We walked into the kitchen where Darryl and Karl were decorating some biscuits with multicoloured icing while something else was being baked in the oven.
"Hey George, hey Clay." Karl greeted as he looked up and saw us both.
Darryl didn't just give a greeting, he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, "happy birthday for yesterday George! I know I saw you on Thursday but I wanted to wish you it again."

Clay POV.

I followed George and Zak into the kitchen where both Darryl and Karl were decorating food.
"Hey George, hey Clay" Karl smiled as we walked into the room.
Darryl headed straight over to George, completely ignoring me, and pulled the Brit into a tight hug. "Happy birthday for yesterday George! I know I saw you on Thursday but I wanted to wish you it again."

The hug they shared was really long and I kind of felt jealous that George was getting love from him instead of me.
It seems that Zak felt the same.

Still they are just friends with eachother, George does not love him like he loves me.

After they let go of eachother Darryl dragged the brunette over to a cook book that Karl was currently leaning over. The green-eyed boy told George to choose a cake for Karl and himself to make.
George decided on a chocolate cake and then before Zak or I could move Darryl and dragged Karl and him out of the house so they could go buy ingredients.

Once they were gone I turned to the ravenette beside me, who just looked back at me. "So it appears that your boyfriend just kidnapped my boyfriend and Karl," I noted.
"It appears so" Zak agreed, giving me a single nod. "So what do you want to do then?"
I just shrugged at him, looking around at the white walls of Darryl's house.

We decided on Minecraft and the two of us settled on the couch eating chips as we made a survival world and spent the afternoon on that.

Both Zak and I figured that Darryl, Karl and George had gone to do something else after 3 hours had passed and they still hadn't returned home so we decided we could just talk.

"Zak when are you planning on moving in with Darryl?" I asked him as I grabbed a handful of chips which I began eating after I spoke.
"Actually I have been practically living here for a while, but we should be going to get all my stuff in a week or so." He responded.

I nodded slightly as I listened to his answer before asking another question. "What did you end up telling your parents?"
The ravenette sighed before replying, "well they are... kinda homophobic, which raised me to be the same which is why I didn't tell them I was moving in with my boyfriend. They think I'm moving in with one of my old friends from school, Nick or Wilbur.
Darryl doesn't really like the idea of lying to anyone, but he knows what would probably happen if I told them the truth."

He let out a sad sigh and I knew that it was a subtle cue to change the conversation. "I wonder what's taking Darryl, George and Karl so long to get back."
Zak smiled a thank you as he responded, "maybe they are getting their nails done or something, gotta admit they would look kinda cute like that."
I hummed in agreement, then added on to it, "or maybe they are all buying some make-up and they need to find which colour goes best with their outfits."
I chuckled, thinking about George in make-up, bright red lipstick, eyeshadow and maybe a bit of blush would look adorable on him.

"The outfits would definitely be a dress each" Zak claimed eagerly.
"Oh they definitely would" I agreed, "George's would be blue, Darryl's would be red and Karl's would be purple" I decided.
"Then we'll have to ask them all to model for us when they get home."

Our immature selves then broke down in fits of laughter, then Zak made a suggestion, "why don't you and George spend he night here with us and Karl? There is a spare bed in the guest room if you want it."
(Poor Karl will have to put up with...)

"Yeah, I guess we could..." I paused for a moment in thought, "I'll actually go get our stuff now, tell George where I am if he gets back before me."
Zak replied with a 'sure' as I left the house and climbed into the Ferrari.

After a brief drive I arrived home, George's parents were there and I told them that he and I would be staying at a friend's house for the night before I headed upstairs.

First I went to my room and grabbed a spare change of clothes; jeans, green hoodie, and a shirt, you know the usual. Then I grabbed other stuff, tooth brush, pajama's, condoms, a gag, multiple sex toys, stuff like that.

(This is a joke. Clay would not bring condoms, a gag and sex toys to Skeppy and BadBoyHalo's house, he'd just ask to borrow some instead).

After that I went to George's room, I grabbed him some clothes to sleep in (including one of my hoodies that he had stolen) and a shirt for the next day. I also made sure to grab him a skirt to wear, (I'd just have to make sure I could hide whatever pants he was wearing today).

Once that was done I looked over everything I'd grabbed, (just like to remind the horny ass mf's here that he did not bring a gag and condoms and sex toys) before carrying everything down to the car and driving back to Zak and Darryl's.
_________________________________________
1161 words.