Chapter 103: RIP Gogy's ability to walk (spoilers)

Once again I'd like to remind everybody that I am shit at writing smut.

And in case that wasn't clear enough there is smut so probably just skip this chapter if you don't wanna read that kinda stuff.
_________________________________________
George POV.

The blonds hands continued to rub up and down my sides slightly, continuing to kiss me softly on the lips. I felt him smirk into the kiss as his hands traced the hem of the skirt I was wearing before softly pulling it down off of me.

He dropped the fabric to the floor by his feet as he climbed properly on top of me and began kissing along my jawline and down to my neck and to my chest. When Clay reached my boxers he pulled away, looking up to meet my eyes and asking one silently.

I nodded at him and he ran the tips of his fingers back along my chest and up to my chin, lifting it and leaning forward to kiss my lips. When we pulled away his bright eyes looked softly into mine, "I'll be right back," he whispered, the hot breath hitting the side of my face.

With that he disappeared, leaving the room in a sprint. I sat up on my elbows and shortly after he returned, holding a small bottle in his hands that I couldn't read the label of. He locked the bedroom door before walking over. I watched feeling slightly cautious as Clay dropped the bottle on the bed beside where my left hand was resting.

"Can you lie down for me please Georgie?" Clay asked.
I nodded a small yes as I laid down and the blond connected our lips softly one more time.
His hands trailed down and hooked his fingers around my boxers.

Clay pulled them down softly and dropped them beside the skirt, he watched as I sat up again slowly. "Georgie, do you mind laying back down for me, unless you don't want to do this," the blond asked with a raised eyebrow.
I laid back down again without responding and he kissed my thighs softly.

The bottle that was beside me was picked up and Clay opened the lid. I watched as the blond scooped some weird cream onto his left hand. It was after Clay gave me one look asking one more time that I felt the pad of his finger for a moment before he pushed it inside of me.

I whined slightly at the feeling which was strange yet welcoming as my legs began squirming from underneath the blond.
"Is this okay Georgie?" Clay asked me.

I gave a slight nod and tried to move slightly, not liking the feeling of the blond keeping still inside of me. Clay chuckled and thrusted his finger softly once, causing me to release a loud moan.
"I'm assuming that's a yes then," Clay said as he began moving his fingers at a slow pace.

After a minute or so the blond added another finger in and my moans grew louder as Clay continued to thrust inside of me and began scissoring them and causing me a slight. Suddenly I let out a moan, louder than any I had released so far.

The blond looked up and started smirking at me, "did that feel good Georgie?" He cooed as he kissed me on the lips again.
I could barely muster any words as his fingers brushed against the same spot again, "Mhm, f-feels s-so-o goo-od Clay," I whined loudly.
"That's good Georgie," the blond hummed as he ran his right hand up and down my sides.

"Do you think you are stretched enough?" He asked and I gave a nod, Clay smiled and pulled his fingers out of me, causing me to whine slightly as I sat back up.
(Damn, George is a hoe already).

I watched as Clay pulled his clothes off and honestly I thought he looked quite hot. This was the first time that I had seen him naked and I forced myself to keep looking into his eyes but that just made it weirder.
Eventually I gave up and just attempted to look away, but gave up and just screwed my eyes shut.

After a few minutes I felt Clay move closer to me, hooked his finger under my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. "What's wrong George?" The blond questioned, "are you okay with this?" He asked me.
"Mhm," I nodded a little, and Clay let go of my chin.
"Okay then Georgie."

Clay kissed my lips but then as he pulled away he pushed me back down so I was lying on my back.
He then lined himself up before slowly pushing in, his hands holding the sides of my body with mine overtop squeezing them tightly as I moaned.
"Is this okay Georgie?" He asked for the billionth time, and after a second I gave another nod.

When Clay saw me nod he pulled out slightly before pushing himself back in, causing me to release a string of moans as he did so.
"F-fuck..." I whispered slightly when he brushed up against a certain spots that sent jolts through my body, "Clay... W-why does it fe-el so g-ood?"
The blond moved to brush a strand of hair that had fallen, out of my face as he answered, "cause you were made for this Georgie, you and I were made for eachother... and this." He said in a spaced out voice and I nodded slightly in agreement.

It seemed like both of us were in an oblivion, unaware of what exactly was happening but enjoying it all the same. But knots began to form in my stomach and I let Clay know by digging my nails into the back of his hand and whining something that I thought meant 'close' but could have meant anything seeing as how hard it was to think well enough to talk.

The blond understood though, he grabbed my member and began rubbing his hand along it, matching the pace of his thrusts. He kissed me softly as I felt the burn in my stomach flare momentarily before cumming over myself.

He continued to thrust into me and my moans got louder at the overstimulation. Clay continued but got slightly slipper as he rubbed my sides soothingly and repeatedly let out frases of 'don't worry I'm close,' and 'you're doing so good Georgie.'

Eventually with one final thrust he came inside of me and I whined at the feeling, but it wasn't exactly an unwelcome one. The blond pulled out and climbed up onto the bed beside me, (which definitely needs it's sheets washed), lifting me up and sitting me onto his lap.

_________________________________________

Bit of aftercare cause why not.
_________________________________________

He rubbed my back softly as I curled against him, whimpering slightly as I moved my tired and sore legs.
"How was that Georgie?" The blond asked as he kissed my forehead softly and played with my hair.
"It was good." Was all I could manage.

Clay nodded and stood up, taking me with him as he walked into the bathroom. He turned on the bath and sat down on the closed toilet seat while he waited for the tub to fill up.

Once it did, he lowered me into the warm water before pulling me onto his lap, trying to keep me awake as he washed my hair and all the mess off of my body.

After about 5 minutes he lifted me back out of the bath and wrapped me in a towel, then laid me on the couch as he pulled on the clothes he was wearing earlier before walking over to me and pulling me spelt back onto his lap and began drying me.

"What do you want to do now Georgie?" Clay asked me, as he dried my damp hair.
"Sleep," I mumbled tiredly against him as he continued to dry me.
"Okay Georgie, want anything to eat?"
I shook my head again and he nodded, before helping me lie back down on the couch as he stood up, "I'll go get some new bedsheets and then you can sleep."

With that Clay left, and I began to doze off while still wrapped in the towel. He lifted me back up again 5 or 10 minutes later and laying me down on the newly made bed. I was laying down when he put me there but he softly asked "can you sit up please Georgie, so that I can put something warm over you."

I nodded and sat up, keeping myself upright weakly with my left arm as he pulled one of his oversized hoodies over my frame. The second it was on I climbed under the warm bedsheets and immediately felt enveloped in warmth as tiredness overwhelmed me.

Clay crawled next to me under the covers and pulled me onto him, which helped to make me more tired, quicker.

"Good night Angel," he whispered to me as I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting away from reality, "we need to do this again sometime."
_________________________________________
1531 words.

That... Was... Terrible.

I suck at writing smut and I warned you all, but you still all decided to read this.

Dumb choice