Chapter 117: gift shopping (George)

Guys, thank you for 8k, I honestly do not need this much attention.

Please Stop!
_________________________________________
George POV.

I pulled the Ferrari into the carpark at the mall. The 3 of us climbed out of the car and walked into the Shop-n-shit mall (name suggested by XThe_Cheese_Guy on discord) which was crowded with people buying Christmas presents or food for making a Christmas dinner.
Teenagers were hanging around trying to find something to do for the afternoon and kids were begging their parents to buy them a new toy from one of the shops.

We ignored all of them and made our way over to a map and looked over at all the shops.
Karl pointed at a Build-A-Bear store on the map shown on the second floor. "Maybe you could go and make a build-a-bear and make a personal toy dog or something for Clay, you could get him an accessory and maybe record yourself saying something like 'sorry for being an ass and inviting your homophobic parents over."

"LANGUAGE!!!!" Darryl yelled before turning to me. "You could get him a customisable box of candy from the candy shop, pretty sure you can buy them with names or some cute quotes." Darryl suggested Ashe pointed at the logo of a candy shop on the other side of the floor we were on.

I gave a nod and gave the map one last look before I just let the other two decide where we went first. We decided to go upstairs to the Build-A-Bear first and passed through a crowd of 2 dozen young kids part of some sort of holiday program, then climbed onto the escalator.

Karl lead us into the build-a-bear store and looked around, the walls were a pale yellow and pink, and lined with a bunch of stuffed animals of all different species and all wearing different accessories.

A woman in a pastel blue shirt walked over to us, "good morning boys, is there any way that can I help you three today?"
Karl politely waved her off, "we are mainly just looking, but thank you for the offer."
"Oh that's great. Are you three looking for Christmas presents for someone... a girlfriend perhaps?"
I gave a weary smile, "something along those lines."

Once she was gone I turned to the other two and we walked over to start looking over the shelves. Honestly I wasn't planning on getting a toy there, the last time I went to a Build-A-Bear was for my birthday with Clay, when we made a bear that looked like him and I.

I still looked around at everything and thought how cool some of them looked but didn't want to buy anything, for myself or Clay or otherwise.

Karl and Darryl seemed like they were interested on buying something. Darryl was looking at 2 stuffed toys. The first was small blue stuffed toy on display, it was one of the few toys that didn't have a specific animal shape.

Unlike all the other ones that were clearly one thing or another, like a dolphin or a cat or even a crocodile but this toy was just an almost featureless blob besides for some large Black shiny eyes and a small smile with a tongue sticking out.

The second one was a black demon or dragon of some sort, with horns and a tail. It had large, round white eyes and small fangs for a mouth.

Karl was looking at a stuffed toy panda, with soft looking black and white fur and shiny black eyes just like the blue blob and had a smirk, (is it possible for a stuffed toy panda to smirk?)

I gave them both a small chuckle at their child-like behaviour before continuing to look over the different toys.

Karl POV.

I had decided on the panda because it reminded me of Nick. After I choose him (since I decided my panda was a boy) I went to find an employee to help me make it. (I have never been to a Build-A-Bear so sorry if I have this completely wrong)