Chapter 90: nails

Nick POV.

Karl followed me to my car, and eventually we reached it and I opened the side door for him. The brunette climbed inside and sat in a timid position, crossing his legs and sitting with his bag on his lap and with hugging his backpack.

The entire ride was silent, and I wondered why he even agreed to come with me seeing how many second thoughts it looked like he was having. After a 10 minute drive I pulled over in front of my large house.

The brunettes eyes seemed to widen as he looked up at the limestone estate that I lived in and I chuckled silently at his reaction. Karl just sat there looking out of the window of the car and up at the marveling beauty until I walked around and opened the door for him.

I lead him inside and upstairs to my room, and the boy followed still holding his bag close to his chest and with his eyes darting around quickly to try and look at everything at once.

When I opened the door to my room I stood to the side and let him in, watching as he took it in and moved slowly over to my bed. Karl looked quietly over at me, asking for permission to sit down and I nodded, giving him it.
After he sat there for a moment and I watched him he finally spoke up. "I-I never realised you were rich Nick" he spoke with his soft voice, his grey eyes watching me.

"Uhh yea, I guess I just don't like to brag about it, doesn't seem like something worth advertising to people."
I bit the inside of my cheek, angry at myself for the stupid response but he seemed to like it.

Slowly I made my way over to the bed beside Karl, "so... what do you want to do?" I asked him, his bright shining eyes meeting mine.
The brunette just shrugged his shoulders, the action caused his head to tilt slightly and his fluffy hair bounced along with the new movement.

"There is one thing... But you'll probably think it's dumb" Karl muttered under his breath, clearly hoping I wouldn't hear it, but I did.
"What is the one thing?" I asked.
The brunette seemed surprised that I'd heard and his face flushed slightly before he shook his head quickly, signalling that he thought it was a stupid idea.

"Aw come on Karl. I'm curious now." I tried to get him to tell me and it obviously worked.
"Fine" he mumbled before opening the zip on his bag and reaching inside it to grab something.

I watched his actions curiously, wondering what he was looking for before my phone vibrated from in my pocket. Karl shot me a momentary glance as I pulled it out and looked at it.

Zak.

Karl better not be with you right now Nick

I saw you following him over the field like the fucking stalker you are.

I sighed, annoyed that Zak even bothered to text me but replied nonetheless.

Zak, piss off.

It isn't your fucking business if I am with Karl or not.

And also delete my fucking number like you should have ages ago.

Without waiting for a reply I pocketed my phone again and looked over to Karl who was holding something small in his hands.
"Is that it?" I asked, sounding extremely unimpressed.
"Uh-yeah. It is. This was a stupid idea anyway, nevermind." Karl stuttered slightly, getting embarrassed.

"No, what is it?"
Karl's eyes immediately snapped back up to meet with mine and I watched as he held the object out in the palm of his hand.
It was a bottle, and inside was a black liquid looking thing. After a moment I realised what it was.
"You wanted to paint my nails?" I glanced up at him.

"I uh- no. It's-it's... I'm sorry." Karl said quickly as he moved to put it back in his bag.
When he sat back up properly he refused to make eye-contact with me, instead just busying himself by playing with the drawstrings of his purple hoodie.

Fuck it.

"Actually, I always thought my nails would look quiet good in black." I said before I could stop myself.
Karl looked back up at me with a surprised expression on his face, "really?"
I gritted my teeth, wanting to say no, "sure."

I matched the smile that the brunette gave me as he pulled the black nail polish back out of his bag and signalled for me to give him my hand. I did as he wanted and watched as he painted my nails first on my left hand followed by my right hand.

He'd sit with the small, black bottle resting between his legs and he'd paint with the brush in his right hand. Karl made me sit with my hand resting on his thigh and would hold it there with his left hand.

Soon he was done, and I held up my hands admiring them, honestly they didn't look to bad on me. I smirked at the brunette, "you're good at these, do you paint nails often?" I asked him absentmindedly.
Karl just hummed a response and my smirk widened slightly.

"How about I give you a thank you?" I asked him, my brain getting ahead of me again.
Before either of us could process what was happening I grabbed him by the chin and turned him to look at me, before kissing him on the lips.

Finally, my brain got what it had been craving since Saturday and I held my lips against Karl's for a moment before pulling away.
The brunette's face instantly was painted red as he pulled his purple hood over his head and turned away, holding his hands over his face so I couldn't see it.

"Karl are you shy?" I asked him, grabbing his hands gently and pulling them down away from his face.
"I uh- I a..." I cut the brunette off by pushing our lips back against eachother, using Karl's open mouth as an opportunity to explore it with my tongue.

The brunette moaned softly as I did that before pulling away, his face somehow going a deeper shade of red.
"Was that a good thank you?" I asked, taking in every part of his flustered appearance.
Karl just nodded slightly, still processing what was happening as I pulled him forward and kissed his forehead.
"Are you sure?" I asked, "or do you want more?"

"M-more... Please" Karl whispered and I complied.
I connected my lips to his pale neck, kissing and sucking on his skin, painting it with reds, purples and browns.
The brunette gasped at the sudden movement but then began whining and moaning slightly as I moved down to his collar bone.

Karl looked at me with eyes already in a haze, watching as I grabbed the hem of his hoodie and shirt at once, "are you okay with this?" I asked him.
He just nodded and watched as I lifted his shirt and hoodie off of his body, leaving him bare chested.

Carefully I pushed him so his back fell on the bed before I began to mark his skin by kissing and sucking on it.
The brunette let out a range of noises as I moved lower and lower before eventually reaching his stomach and kissing it lightly.
I glanced up at him and moved up so my eyes were locked on his.

"Do you want this?" I asked him, taking in every drop of emotion that seeped out of his expression and body language.
Karl hesitated to answer and in the moment I moved over to his shoulder and bit it lightly. "Yes! Yes please!" He managed as he pushed his head back against the blankets slightly.

"As you wish."
_________________________________________
1315 words.

Was going to continue and write some smut stuff now but it is getting late so you might get some tomorrow.