Chapter 99: sneaking out

First of all holy shit one chapter off 100!

Should I do something on my discord or something for 100 chapters?
If yes give me ideas.

This story is way too fucking long but I will try and continue it as long as you guys enjoy it.
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

George, Darryl and Karl were all back when I pulled back up outside the driveway, and George had opened the door by the time I reached it with our bags of stuff.
"Zak said you and I were going to be staying here tonight, is that true?" He immediately asked me, not even a nice 'hello Clay.'

"Yeah, figured we may as well since we have nothing better to do" I shrugged as the brunette stood to the side and let me in.
Karl, Darryl and Zak were all sitting at the couch watching a movie.
That was the simple answer to what I saw in the lounge, but the complicated answer was that Zak and Darryl were cuddling and Karl was switching between watching the movie and texting someone on their phone.

George and I just sat down and began cuddling, similar to what Zak and Darryl were doing.
After a couple of hours with us all switching between watching the movie and eating and talking until it was almost midnight.

We finished the movie we were watching and then Darryl turned off the TV before following up with a loud yawn.
"We should probably all go to sleep," he muttered as he leaned against the ravenette tiredly.
All of us slowly stood up, and Zak and Darryl headed off to their room and Karl, George and I headed off to the guest room.

Karl just grabbed his stuff and began walking out of the room again, "I won't sleep in here cause I know you two will probably want to be alone," he said with a small wave.
"Where will you sleep?" George asked him as the Brit sat down on the bed.
The boy in the purple hoodie gave a one word response of 'couch.' before leaving the room.

George and I looked to eachother with a smile as I headed over to the bag and grabbed out something for myself and him to wear to bed. Both of us changed before climbing into the same bed we had stayed in last time we were here.

The brunette tiredly snuggled into my chest, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him gently as I rubbed his back gently.

Soon George drifted off to sleep and I followed soon after.

Karl POV.

I dumped my bag on the couch of the darkened lounge and pulled my phone out again, wincing as the bright light hurt my eyes.

In between several yawns I opened messages and clicked on Nick's contact.

Hey, can you come pick me, please.

I got a reply faster than I thought he would, honestly I thought he would be asleep.

Sure angel, where you at?

At Darryl's house, it's address is (give an address)

Okay omw now. 💖

Thanks just don't wake everyone up.

Everyone?

George, Clay, Darryl and Zak.

Ok see ya soon.

I shut my phone after he sent that and leaned against the back of the couch, trying desperately to keep my eyes open.

That must not of worked though, because 20 minutes later I got a call from Nick which woke me up.

"He-hello?" I muttered tiredly as I answered the phone.
"Hey baby" Nick replied in his usual cocky tone. "I'm outside, can you come out please so we can go home and sleep."
I muttered something incomprehensible before hanging up and grabbing my bag.

Before I left I ran to the kitchen and on a scrap of paper I wrote to my friend's telling them all that I went home and I left it somewhere they could all see it when they woke up.

After that I headed outside where I saw Nick leaning against the door to his truck. He was clearly tired, too tired to even give me one of his smirks and I wondered why he even agreed to come pick me up.
"Hey Karl," he smiled as I got close enough for him to hug me, which he did.

We both broke apart from the hug fairly quickly, neither of us wanting to spend any longer than necessary out in the cold night.
I got into the passenger seat of the truck while Nick got in the drivers seat and began driving afterwards.

"Why did you decide to pick me up?" I asked as the car roared down the quiet streets towards his house.
I looked over to him as he shrugged, "wanted a but if fresh air and picking you up was an excuse."

Oh, that's all.

My vision shifted to back out the window but Nick added something else which... cheered me up I guess. "...figured we could continue with what we were doing a couple weeks ago, before Darryl and Zak got all protective over you."
"I uh-" I blushed a little as I remembered that night, but being honest I wasn't against the idea, "may-maybe, but not tonight, I am tired."

"So am I" Nick agreed, "but tomorrow the house should be empty if you wanted to... you know..."
"I-" I looked for a way to finish that sentence but couldn't, so I just looked back out the window.

I opened my eyes sleepily when Nick nudged me gently, "come on Karl, you should get up, I know for a fact that my bed is better than the truck" he mumbled as my bright round eyes opened.
"Why can't you just carry me upstairs, do I really have to walk upstairs?" I replied, rolling over so my back was too him.
"Just knew you should probably walk now seeing as you won't be able too for most of tomorrow." He shrugged as he lifted me and my bag up at once.

As Nick carried me upstairs I squirmed lightly in his grip, trying to find a position that was comfortable to sleep in before we got to the bedroom.

He laid me down on the large bed when we got to his bedroom and I opened my grey eyes groggily to see him standing over me.
"Do you want to change, or me to change you, or wear something else or are you fine in your clothes?" He asked me, rubbing his hands up and down the side of my skinny body.

"Sleep in clothes" I mumbled tiredly in response, rolling over to go to sleep.
"Oh god you're so boring, not even with your shirt off or anything?" Nick complained, causing me to giggle lightly while still half-asleep.
"Can I have your hoodie then, if that will make you happy." I mumbled with a yawn as I sat back up.

"You may" was his reply.
He pulled the hoodie he was wearing over his head followed by taking my purple hoodie off of my own. Then he helped me into his hoodie, which I immediately melted into the warmth of.

Nick rubbed his hands down the side of my body began before pulling his shirt off, he climbed into the bed behind me and began spooning me.

I felt his hot breath hitting my neck and his arms wrap protectively around my waist. All I could think about was me and him...

Okay that and the fact that he would be murdered by Darryl and Zak some time before the weekend is over.
_________________________________________
1250 words.