Chapter 83: party invite

Some people (mainly on the discord) wanted a Skephalo chapter so here is some Skephalo like requested.

Also:

Dog is judging you

Dog is judging you.
_________________________________________
Zak POV.

Today was going to be slightly easier, I guess. We didn't have to worry about George seeing as he was staying with Clay at home, the blond was 'looking after George because he couldn't sleep' (I think that's code for something else though).

Clay texted me to explain why neither of them would be there, saying:

George and I won't be at school today.

He barely slept last night.

OK hoep he fells bettr

George kept having nightmares

Dats sad

He is asleep rn.

See ya tomorro thne

(Skeppy's amazing spelling skills on full display here).

I pocketed my phone. Darryl was sitting beside me outside the school and reading my texts from over my shoulder.
"I hope that George doesn't have any more nightmares" he said from beside me, I just smiled at him and replied, "I don't think nightmares is actually the reason the two were home today... together... with Clay needing to take care of George."

"What do you mean..." a second after he asked Darryl's face changed, "Geppy! No. Eww. They would ever do that. You dirty minded muffin."

"Don't worry. I'm kidding" I reassured him as I leaned my head against his for a moment. I'm not kidding.

After a few more minutes the first bell rang, and so we stood from out seat on the couch and left the library, heading to our class.

It felt weird with George and Clay's seats both empty, but I was fine with it and took the opportunity to sit beside my boyfriend. We talked quietly between ourselves until Mr Phallus walked into the room.

Sparkles
✨And more sparkles
✨And even more sparkles
And time skip

Darryl and I sat at our normal table, talking between ourselves. Thankfully, it was quieter than when the blond and the brunette were here, who were always flirting with eachother.

The green-eyed boy kept asking me to text Clay and ask the blond how George was, and I kept telling him that George was definitely fine, (besides the fact he probably couldn't walk).