Chapter 141: taking care of the disabled

Sup.

I don't know what to say here.

This is mainly just Clay doing aftercare, cuddles and basically being a good boyfriend.

My unhealthy eating habits got me to buy 5 family sized bags of chips.

Enjoy this chapter as much as I will enjoy those chips and do not regret reading it like how I will regret eating all those chips in one hour.

Btw Ezra wrote this, so it'll be probably either smut or turning another one of George's parents against him and Clay.
________________________________________
George POV.

Clay was spooning me. That's the first thing I realised when I woke up. His bare chest was pressed against my back and his face was resting right beside my shoulder and making me blush ferociously.

His arms were also wrapped around my chest, keeping me there. Not that I was complaining, I couldn't really walk anywhere anyways.

Thankfully, my arms worked, and I grabbed my phone from where it was sitting and charging. The time was 10am, and if my brain was working properly I would have probably realised my father would be getting suspicious.

Actually... scratch that he texted me.

Morning George, how was it with Clay last night?

What?
I wasn't with Clay.

I don't care, plus I used the find my friends app.

Shit.

It's fine.

Just no sex.

Got it, no sex. 👍

But can I bring him home later?

Please?

...

...

...

Dad?

Fine.

He can come home.

But he'll be gone for another month if you have sex again.

Ok dad.

I had sex...
Is he going to be mad? Probably.
Do I care? No.

I rolled over as best I could so that my head was buried in Clay's chest and as I began to fall asleep and our breathing fell in sync.

After a few minutes of listening to his breathing and my own I drifted back into sleep, hoping that when I woke up my legs would work again.

Clay POV.

The brunette had rolled over while I was asleep. His head was buried in my chest with his arms wrapped over his own chest. Both of the Brits legs were bent slightly and his breathing was slow and calm. He was asleep.

I rolled over onto my back and pulled George on top of me as I ran my fingers through his messy morning hair. My poor Georgie is going to be unable to do anything today, I'm going to have to do everything for him.

An hour passed with me sitting up and playing with George's hair while he slept on me.
I didn't care that I wanted to get up and get myself a hot drink, I knew that George would be in a lot of pain after getting himself fucked half to death yesterday so I would have to take care of him.
A

fter I, you know, fucked him half to death yesterday.

About a half hour passed before I heard George groan slightly then his eyes fluttered open. They drifted up to look at me as I continued to play with his dark brown hair.
"Morning princess, How'd you sleep?" I asked him, moving the hand that was running through his hair down to cup the side of his face.

"Everything hurts." He replied, his eyes staring straight into mine.
I leaned down and kissed his forehead as an apology, but then added a 'sorry' at the end.

We stayed in bed cuddling for a while before George's stomach rumbled, asking for something to eat. The brunette's face flushed red and I chuckled, "are you hungry baby?" I asked with a taunting tone and a smirk on my face.
"Shut up." He mumbled, refusing to meet my eyes.

I chuckled as I moved him off of me and made sure he was comfortable before standing up. "What do you want for breakfast Georgie?" I asked the brunette as I moved over to the fridge and opened it.
"Could we order something from a cafe?" George asked.

I let out a playful sigh before climbing back into bed. "If you wanted to order some food then why did I get out of bed Georgie?" I asked him.
He shrugged his shoulders and climbed onto my lap before resting his head in my shoulder. One of my arms instinctively wrapped around his back and held him close to me.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked the brunette sitting in my arms.
"Pancakes." He mumbled, still sounding tired despite having slept for almost 20 hours in the past day.
Maybe getting fucked until you're brain-dead will make you sleep for a day.

With a brief nod I dialled a restaurant that I saw an ad for a few days ago and called it. George stayed listening as I ordered, my hand drawing small invisible patterns on his back.

When I was finished ordering the food I began to kiss and mark the side of George's face and caused him to squirm. "The food will be here in 40 minutes," I told him as I pulled him impossibility closer to me.
I continued to kiss, suck on and bite the Brits his face, neck and I pulled his hoodie off to kiss his collarbone and chest.

"40 minutes? Are you going to keep kissing me until then?" He asked, sounding annoyed but also secretly like he wouldn't mind.
"Mhm. Unless you have a better idea Georgie." I said as I continued to kiss him.
"Are you horny Pillow?" George asked as his hands moved up to my hair and tangling themselves in it.

"I am. But don't worry, I won't do anything. You've already been hurt more than enough."
"Yeah. Thanks for that." The Brits eyes met mine. "At least one person in this relationship isn't."
His eyes then narrowed when I gave him a scoff. "You are the one who wanted to fuck twice yesterday, and now can not walk."

"Not true." He muttered as his face turned red.
"What do you want to do then George?" I asked him.
He gave the question a quick moment of thought before his bright, round eyes widened. He clearly remembered something.
"Dad said you can come home if we don't have sex. Wanna get ready and we can go home later."

"But I want to have sex!" I pouted in a joking tone which caused George to giggle. He kissed me on the nose before kissing me on the lips as I lifted him off of me again.

"How about we shower, I pack up all our stuff, including the food, you learn to walk again, we eat breakfast for lunch and then go home." I suggested as I lifted the brunette up bridal style in my arms.
"I like that plan." He replied with another cute giggle as I carried him into the bathroom.
_________________________________________
1146 words.

Ezra here!

Did I write the chapter well? 4 is kinda annoyed that my chapters are either:
A) sex that pretty much destroys poor old George's legs with a sledgehammer.
B) making one of the most beloved characters hated for seperating George and Clay after Clay did the other option. ⬆️

Anyway hope you enjoyed it.