Chapter 56: truth or dare

Zak POV

"Don't fucking touch me Clay." I growled at the blond, as he towered over me while I sat on the couch. I kept trying to keep away from him as tried to put some cream on the bruise on my cheek. Darryl mumbled 'language' from beside me at the swear and Clay just sighed in defeat.

I'd been instructed to get some hirudoid cream to put on my bruises by the nurse, and when George and Clay insisted that Darryl and I came over to their's after school (because they just told us today they lived together in George's house) and he accepted I knew I had to as well. I hadn't brought the cream yet but the nurse told me to put it on the second I got home. Apparently there was some hirudoid  cream laying around their house which they were now trying to force me to put on."

"Zak this will help, I promise." He tried convincing me, holding a tube of cream in his left hand.
"Don't care. Nobody is allowed to touch me."
"Not even me?" Darryl asked quietly, he'd been leaning on my shoulder and pulled away slightly so his green eyes met my brown ones.
"You're not nobody. You're mine" I replied pulling him back against me and wrapping an arm protectively around him.

Clay rolled his eyes, before turning to look at George who was sitting and looking bored on his bed, "are you going to help me at all?"
The brunette didn't bother looking up, continuing to scroll on his phone, "You seem to have it sorted Pillow." 

"You are totally useless Georgie," the blond sighed again. He turned to look at Darryl, "Darryl can you put this cream on your boyfriend's face, he's being difficult."
Beside me, I felt Darryl nod his head and was passed the tube of hirudoid  cream by the tall blond who took a step back.

I flinched slightly at the cold feeling of the cream as Darryl tentatively applied it to the purple bruise on my face, but didn't try to move away from him and leaned slightly into his touch. Eventually he finished and passed the cream back to Clay before leaning back against me. He was shorter than me and I rested my chin on his head and made eye contact with Clay and George who were both sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked them.
"How about a game." The blond suggested. "We could play truth or dare."
"Sure." I agreed, George pocketed his phone and nodded, Darryl nodded to. "Ok." He agreed in a quiet voice, "but if it gets to extreme..."
"...then you don't have to do the dare." I promised him, Darryl gave a small smile and looked to George who nodded in agreement with my words.

With that all 4 of us sat in a circle on the floor. I was leaning against the couch with Darryl next to me leaning on my shoulder, Clay sat a foot or so away from me and George sat in between him and Darryl.
"Who's going first?" I eventually asked, George piped up quickly, "I will!"

He glanced at all 3 of us before eventually deciding to ask the blond. "Pillow truth or dare?" He asked.
Clay just chuckled in response, "dare obviously. I am not a puss-" I shot him a glare so he changed his sentence before finishing, "-chicken. I will do a date because I'm not a chicken."
George let out a smirk, "I dare you to let me post one thing in your Twitter under your account."

The blond knew this was a bad idea, who knew what George would post and he looked over to the Brit who smiled sweetly, "If you don't do the dare Clay we'll make you climb into a bathtub full of ice and cold water while wearing the clothes you're in."
Clay widened his eyes. "I thought you said to Darryl nothing happens if you don't do it!"
"Yeah, I said that to Darryl cause I like Darryl. I don't like you Pillow now give me your damn phone!"

Darryl and I watched while trying to stifle a laugh as Clay pulled out his phone and passed it to George, who smiled mischievously as he opened Twitter.
The brunette sat typing something for at least a minute and giggled evilly as he did. Whenever any of us tried to look he held the phone to his chest.

Soon he finished and told us this by saying 'and it's posted!' overdramatically. We all asked the brunette what it was but he didn't answer, instead just throwing the phone onto the bed. "Your turn Clay." He said to his best friend.

The blond nodded and turned to me, "Zak, truth or dare?"
"Dare." I replied, and he stood up and walked over to me. Clay whispered a dare into my ear so no-one else could hear and I smirked in response as he returned to his seat, "easy."

Both George and Darryl raised an eyebrow, confused as to what I was going to do when I leaned over to Darryl and placed a kiss onto his lips, holding it for several seconds before pulling away. His green eyes were wide in suprise and his face burned a bright red, "was that your dare Zak?" He asked me.
I nodded and he sent a glare at Clay who was letting out a laugh alongside George, who'd filmed the whole thing on his phone. "Send me that video." I mouthed to the brunette who replied by mouthing an 'of course.'

Darryl was now looking away from us and pushed his glasses back onto his nose. I rested my head on his shoulder, "hey Darryl, truth or dare?" He looked kind of embarrassed after the kiss but he didn't asked any of us to stop the game.
"Truth." The green-eyed boy responded without a second thought.
I smirked,"did you enjoy the kiss?"

His face grew a brighter red but eventually he mumbled a quiet, "I did" before turning and burying his head in my shoulder trying to hide his flustered expression, George made an 'aww' sound in the background.
After a moment he pulled away and turned to Clay asking Truth or Dare, ready to get payback after he got me to kiss him. But the blond obviously didn't figure this out or care.

"Dare."
Darryl gave a mischievous smirk, "I dare you to kiss George!" He said with a half-taunting tone as he pointed at the Brit. I let out a laugh at the dare, although it wasn't what I expected I secretly really wanted to watch this.

George had obviously figured out what the dare was going to be and had snuck over to the door, the second Clay's eyes were on him he dashed out of the room and slammed the door behind him, locking it from outside.

The blond banged on the door several times but it didn't open, George was waiting on the other side of the door and Clay cooed at him, trying to coax him into opening the door. "Oh Georgie~ come back."
"Fuck off Pillow!" Was shouted back through the door and met with Darryl growling language.

I laughed and stood up, Darryl got up with me and we smiled slyly at the blond. "Hey Clay, since you didn't do your dare you know what that means."

He spun around to face me as my eyes glanced over to the bathroom door, where George had filled a large bathtub with ice and cold water.
"That's not fair." Clay objected, "my dare ran away so if anything he should be in the water!"
"Not my problem if your boyfriend runs away." I replied with a shrug of my shoulders as I lead him and Darryl into the bathroom.

The blond stated down at the icy cold water, "if it's any consolation you can take off your shoes and put on something warm like a onesie afterwards." I said jokingly.
Clay just sighed and kicked off his shoes and socks before taking a step into the water.

He bit his lip harshly to stop himself from swearing as he waded over in the water to the centre of the bath and sat down slowly, the second he was sitting I started a timer for one minute.

Darryl and I stood watching him and laughed, George soon realised he was safe from a kiss and returned to the room. Clay was shivering. After the timer went off he stood and made his way to the edge of the bathtub before stepping out, letting water drip off of his clothes and onto the tiled floor. George had grabbed a towel and wrapped it around the blonds shoulders.

George, Darryl and I left the bathroom and headed back into the room and walked back over to our spots on the floor, but I saw the brunette growl at Clay to stay in the bathroom, "I don't want a soggy Pillow to soak my carpet with water." He growled as we sat back down.
Clay rolled his eyes but stayed there, "fine then." He spoke through gritted teeth, "truth or dare Georgie?"
"Truth" George said with an extremely smug grin. He obviously thought that whatever Clay asked him he could answer easily.

"Do you have a crush on anyone Georgie?"
_________________________________________
1580 words.