Chapter 105: day off

This is a really long chapter which is mainly short bits of what the three couples did the day they skipped school (mainly just cuddles in their beds).

I seriously just did this chapter because I was bored and had nothing better to do.

And as I mentioned in the 5k announcement I removed the Skephalo smut, instead they cuddled but still skipped school the next day for whatever reason.
_________________________________________
George POV.

Clay was still holding me when I woke up, and neither of us had moved from the position we'd fallen asleep in the day before.
My face flushed slightly red when I remembered what happened and I sat up slowly, immediately wincing at the pain in my legs.

The room had the cool chill of early morning and I picked up my phone to check the time, 7:03am. A shiver ran down my spine and I decided to climb out of bed and go get changed into something warmer than just Clay's hoodie. Embarrassingly I fell under my weak legs the moment I left the bed, which caused the blond to sit up.

He looked around for me for a moment before spotting me and leaning over the side of the bed.
"Good morning Georgie, why are you on the ground? Can't you walk?" He asked in a cocky tone with an even cockier smile.
"Shut the fuck up Clay, you did this." I grumbled as I pushed myself up onto my elbows.
"And I'd happily do it again," the blond mumbled under his breath which caused me to blush.

I glared at him for a moment before he climbed out of bed and picked me up under my arms. Clay returned to the bed and sat me in his lap, despite my objections.
My legs sat on either side of his lap and I rested my head onto the blonds shoulder, he tangled his fingers in my hair as my breath slowed.

"So, where were you crawling to at 7 in the morning?" Clay asked as he brushed my hair with his fingers.
I just shrugged, "wanted to get out of this hoodie, it's too cold."
The blond smirked, "you should have just taken the hoodie off and I'd keep you warm Georgie," he cooed.

I sat up and slapped him with the back of my hand, "bad Pillow, no being horny." I grumbled before laying back against him.
Clay moved his hands to wrap around my waist before falling back so he was laying against the sheets with me on top of him.

After a few minutes of snuggling into his chest he sat me up slightly and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, "so, what do you want to do today Georgie?" Clay asked.
"Sleep."
The blond frowned at my one word reply, "really Georgie, you sleep all the time," he grumbled sitting me up further.
"Yeah but I can't walk properly can I, so what can I do?"

The blond shrugged his shoulders and buried his face in the crook of my neck, kissing it softly.
"Fair point," Clay agreed as he thought for a moment. His hands ran up and down my arms before making a suggestion, "if you are stuck in bed then how about we watch a movie and I just take care of you. Anything you need, I'll do."

Before I could respond he already pulled my lips into a tight kiss. I moaned a quiet yes against his lips as he turned on the TV.

Zak POV.

Darryl had his head hidden under the large blue hoodie he'd stolen from me. His long hair went down to his eyes as he curled against my chest.

Both Darryl and Rat were asleep on my chest and one of my hands was wrapped around my boyfriend while the other was scratching the small dog behind the ear.

I glanced at the clock which read 7:15am and I saw the small white dog on my chest giving me hungry eyes. My eyes moved over to look at my sleeping boyfriend who I had been cuddling with for most of yesterday and today, before turning back to Rat.

"You hungry?" I asked the small dog as I raised an eyebrow.
She let out a small snort before I pushed her off of me. I unwrapped my arms from Darryl's body and climbed out of bed.

Rat's paws pitter-pattered along the floor as I lead her to the kitchen and filled her bowl with food. The small dog hungrily dug into her meal as I watched and wiped my eyes tiredly.

A moment later I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck, and someone snuggling their head against my neck.
"Come back to bed,"a small voice mumbled tiredly.
"Good morning to you too," I replied as I spun around to face my shorter boyfriend.

He was wearing my large hoodie still and some light grey sweatpants. The hood was pulled over his head and he had small bags under his eyes from tiredness. Darryl also had a large blanket which he wrapped around both of us.
"Do you want me to come back to bed with you?" I asked him as we watched eachother. He just nodded as I lifted the bottom of his thighs and wrapped his legs around my waist, picking him up.

I carried him back to the bed and laid him down before climbing in beside him. Rat had followed us back into the bedroom and curled up at the end of the bed.
"How the hell are you so tired baby?" I asked his tired looking figure.
He just responded by muttering a quiet 'language.'

Last night we had cuddled and Darryl put on a bunch of sappy love movies, and ended up staying up really late. Looks like deciding to do that wasn't a good choice for him.

I pulled Darryl up so he was resting against my chest, "you look like you're about to pass out." I told him as I rubbed his back.
He just tiredly hummed as his eyes closed and he leaned against my body.

Darryl fell asleep fairly quickly and I felt relieved at that because it gave me a good reason to skip school and look after my now sleeping boyfriend and I wrapped my arms protectively around him and he snored lightly.

Karl POV.

Nick was still holding me when I woke up, he was still holding me and we were both still naked. I considered trying to sneak off and go home which I had done every time Nick and I had slept together before, but decided not too.

The taller shifted behind me and I felt his grip tighten around my waist. Nick had woken up and began making more bruises on my neck, somehow managing to discolour the already red and purple skin even further.

I whined slightly and pushed my back against his chest more which caused him to smirk. "Morning, did you sleep well?"  He asked as he sat up and rolled me flat on my back.
"Mhm," I hummed tiredly as he climbed on top of me and caged me with his hands, holding his body up above me.

Nick began kissing up and down my jawline and chin.
"Can you get off of me please?" I asked in a way that sounded extremely close to a whine. "Why are you even keeping me here?"
Nick smirked as he connected our lips one more time, "because, you always leave while I'm asleep so I don't get to see your cute face when I wake up. It's not fair Karl."

He pulled me into his chest and sat up, pulling me onto his lap. I whined in annoyance at the change of position but Nick used it to his advantage and began kissing up and down the exposed skin on my shoulders, collarbone, chest and stomach, causing me to squirm occasionally.

"You are staying here with me today Karl," he explained in between kisses, "you can't walk so I'm gonna stay here and make sure you feel better. Ok baby?"
"Mhm," I replied with a hum as he picked me up, probably deciding to start the day off with showering me even though I told him I could do it myself.

He laid me in the bathtub before beginning to clean me.
_________________________________________
1404 words.

404, hehe.

Anyway once again didn't have anything better to do for this chapter and being honest I am kinda running out of ideas so please leave ideas.