The 2004 Japanese GP part 2

POV Narrator:

After a successful qualification for Chariot Du Nord, everything was leading to the conquest of another title for Du Nord, all she needed to do was to guarantee a victory and thus her leadership is determined, the Frenchwoman was practically 11 points ahead of the second placed, which was already a huge advantage. Chariot and Croix that same day took the opportunity to make lots of love, as if this was the last time, especially because they wanted to do it with all the intensity possible after the Meridies' marriage proposal, which wanted to be able to marry Du Nord after they both won the World Broom Racing Championship title, in this case it could take two or even more years, depending on the performance of both on brooms, since one of the titles most seemed certain that the French would be the champion, which would lead the Italian to try the next year to win that title. Madeleine was desperate, she knew that her older sister must have done something with her teammate's broom and that sabotage could happen, so much so that she was thinking about what to do, she didn't care much about the title, since she was 15 points behind, but Meridies was much closer to winning the championship and maybe with the three withdrawing from the race, this would make Chariot mathematically champion of the World Broom Racing Championship. In the other hotel room, little Diana Cavendish was just imagining the day after the race, she was very anxious, rooting for Shiny Chariot, she really wanted to see the redhead being the champion, and also hoping to maybe play again with the girl she had accidentally met at the track, little Atsuko Kagari, better known as Akko.

Sunday October 17, 2004, Sapporo, Japan

The day of the race finally arrived, Madeleine was the first to wake up and she went straight to the hotel without hesitating a bit, because she wanted at all costs to warn Chariot and Croix about the possible sabotage that would happen in the race. She was very suspicious that her sister had really done it, so she ran towards the hotel, until she was met by Meridies, who was the first of the couple to wake up, while Du Nord was still in her last sleep.

POV Croix:

I wonder what Maddie wants at this hour? Is she going to try to destabilize us just to give us a little chance of winning the championship? She has fewer points than me... Well, I don't know, but last night was very good... Hours and hours of making love to Chariot in every possible way... How I love this girl... I felt like the happiest woman at that moment... Ahhhhhh... I want more next time, after the race it will be even more rewarding, I am sure, a little more and a child will come out from all the lovemaking we did... Hmmmm... I have to stop imagining this, I quickly rub my eyes and notice that Madeleine had a worried and desperate expression... That's strange... Well, I'll listen to what she has to say.

- Croix! Chariot! I know it may sound absurd, but don't take part in this race today... I'm begging you... It's not because I want a better chance of winning... but because... Because Chariot is at risk... Chariot's life is at risk... I'm getting this bad feeling... Please... I won't run today either... Before people say that I will do this to have a better chance of becoming champion - She said, all desperate, wanting us not to take part in the race, is that right? Chariot's big chance and also my only chance to try to lean against her and move the race to Australia and she wants me not to take part? I can't accept that.

- What about my championship? I'm 11 points behind, if the three of us don't participate, Chariot will win the championship for free, I still have a minimal chance to try something... You are only saying this because you want to bluff... You are lying to us, you are trying at all costs to say this, because you want to win this race, to climb to 104 points, and thus in Australia have an even smaller difference in relation to Chariot's points... How can we trust her not to take part in this race? - I say clearly to her, and she wipes her hands on her face and still looks worried.