The Winter break

POV Narrator:

The days went by in Luna Nova since Morgana came to visit the girls, and she even went so far as to pretend to be one of the students for a day, until she returned home on Sunday after a full day of karaoke that all the girls could enjoy to rest before the last weeks of classes in Luna Nova before the winter break, the girls there were already doing their exams and tests, in those last weeks things were more complicated, many of the students were even more stressed, with the exception of Bernadette and Laura who were always exceptional.

The two girls had one major concern about them, and that was when they would come back from winter recess, whether they would reveal their feelings for each other or whether they would just drift apart. This was very noticeable during all these days that they spent ignoring each other, avoiding each other, even avoiding exchanging glances, it was strange, and at the same time it showed a lot of sexual tension between the two of them that sometimes even came close and stared at each other for a while. That is until Cavendish stopped spending his days in the red team's room playing videogames and didn't even go out with the girls on the weekend. McLaren always went out, but she felt much more different than usual, she wasn't as rude anymore and didn't even cuss as much, on many of those days she just stood around the other girls who were having fun. In the training it was something more different at least, at that moment the two turned off that they were in a sexual tension between one another, they even kept a little bit of proximity but it was many times that they ended up in an almost kissing position, although they always ended up stopping and returned to their concentration to train, even because of this the results slowed down, they didn't have so much improvement in relation to the training they had done.

After the days passed in Luna Nova, the students finished all the tests and exams, they would only need to stay a few more days to reach the academy's deadline, besides these being days that recuperation exams are held for students who couldn't reach the averages for that term. Most of the girls got enough marks so that they could be approved, which was great.

Friday, December 4, 1987

The last day of school, at that moment the autumn leaves had already fallen for the most part, signs that the snow was close to happening were very clear, besides the temperatures giving a good drop. This would be the last moment for the students in Luna Nova in 1987 until they would return in 1988 to continue their journey to become witches. So much that in the physical education class that was the last of the day, the girls spent more time having fun playing a volleyball game in which they were forming some teams. In the end of the last game Laura, who was in a team, decides to leave and she follows Bernadette when she saw that the girl was leaving.

POV Laura:

She's not going to leave like this without at least giving me a good-bye or a goodbye? No old man, I've had enough for now, I'll talk to her, I'll say goodbye to Bern if only to say a dry goodbye... So much so that I ran out and found her in one of the corridors where I soon board the cabbage, she turns to me.

- Bern... - That was the only thing I could say... I was still very tense.

- Laura... I was just going to change my clothes, I'm not leaving without saying goodbye to you - she said... How does this girl know? She could tell by my reaction... These two weeks have been useless... I'm just liking her more and more I'm lost in feelings for Bernadette.

- Then meet me in the square that goes to the Ley line, in the same place where we first met... Which was near the tower... I promise to be there in half an hour, let's at least have a goodbye to each other... - I say, holding back my tears as much as I can, while she nods her head in agreement.